Player Report SantaMyClanta

wmskiller1

12 minutes ago, SantaMyClanta said:

Someone could have easily changed their ign to SantaMyClanta and "harassed" you in OOC just to frame me.

I don't think this is helping you, as I already think it was you, but without the ID it can't be proven. I have never seen anyone frame people for this scenario, and I don't think you would be a special case 😛

Edited by Grace
  • Like 1
  • Toxic 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, SantaMyClanta said:

Someone could have easily changed their ign to SantaMyClanta and "harassed" you in OOC just to frame me. Get some real evidence boi.

So let me get this straight. You're saying that someone impersonated you to get you framed? Idk who would go to that low, because that's pretty low. It's also low to come up with a lie about being framed. Honestly with the amount of hostility towards Turles on the forums, I wouldn't doubt it was you. But as of now, we do not have the evidence.

Edited by Caboose | moat.gg
I can't spell for my life.
  • Like 1
  • Toxic 1
5 minutes ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

As you said “could have” we all know it was you we just don’t have enough evidence. Honestly I don’t know why you won’t admit to it. Just say it was you and man up.

You're telling me to man up? At least I didn't pay my way out of a permaban. glares at Turles

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Toxic 4