Player Report SantaMyClanta

wmskiller1

30 minutes ago, SantaMyClanta said:

Got him VIP Mod so he practically COULDN'T be banned because it would've wasted Rohans money, even though donating to the server at all is a waste. He knew if he got a staff rank, especially a paid one, they couldn't permaban him.

You can be banned with or without a staff rank. your rank has nothing to relate with lowering a ban, if anything raising someone’s ban if they were staff. 

• Like 2

This is honestly disrespect on the forums and should result is a forum ban but who am I? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just someone who “bought there way out of a permanent ban” I guess. Whatever dude I clearly said I wanted to end this bullshit clearly you’re not over it. Honestly just drop it dude it’s done and over with I’m willing to move on @SantaMyClanta

Just now, wmskiller1 said:

This is honestly disrespect on the forums and should result is a forum ban but who am I? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just someone who “bought there way out of a permanent ban” I guess. Whatever dude I clearly said I wanted to end this bullshit clearly you’re not over it. Honestly just drop it dude it’s done and over with I’m willing to move on @SantaMyClanta

Coming from the one who reported me without any actual evidence. At least I had evidence until your buddy paid your way out of your punishment.

• Toxic 2
Just now, SantaMyClanta said:

Coming from the one who reported me without any actual evidence. At least I had evidence until your buddy paid your way out of your punishment.

You're still sticking to that after being proved wrong, yikes lol

55 minutes ago, SantaMyClanta said:

You're telling me to man up? At least I didn't pay my way out of a permaban. glares at Turles

Turles ban evading has nothing to do with this report. The higher ups on the server decided not to ban him and that is over with. The fact that you’re assuming he paid his way out of it is total bs and you wouldn’t know why he wasn’t banned. At least turles is nice instead of reacting to every post that’s against you with a toxic symbol and giving people a worse reputation.

4 minutes ago, SantaMyClanta said:

How about you stay out of things you aren't involved in? You're being quite the annoying dirtbag, then again, when aren't you?

Hey, did we forget this was a public forum? A public report? yikes 

image0.jpg

• Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SantaMyClanta said:

How about you stay out of things you aren't involved in? You're being quite the annoying dirtbag, then again, when aren't you?

I mean you did bring her name up for no reason and also if you didnt want other peoples opinions don't post it on the fourms. Send it to a manager or SA. This thread is just making you look more and more retarded. Clearly you you have the big dumb.

Just now, SantaMyClanta said:

I'll be back, gonna go make a video on Garnet. And thanks everyone for the -30 rep, it's actually pretty cool. I mean, who else has low rep like this? Simply proves that you people can't take a savage when you see one. gotem

I can't give anymore reaction so you are a retard. Just need to make sure you know.

• Haha 1