wacks unban request

In-game name:wack
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 

(STEAM_0:0:855255994)

Staff members in-game name: A. Conway
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): (STEAM_0:0:138807332)
Date & Time of incident:2024-04-29 - 00:23:37
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Ban evasion wutnires alt
How long were you banned for?: 50 years
Proof of Ban:Bans (garnetgaming.net)
What happened? (include any proof): i got banned for ban evasion for being and alt account witch it not true. Maybe i was put here in accident because 2 others where banned for it but i never got in a sit or spoke to and admin I was just banned when i tried to log on today 
Why should your ban be removed?: Im not a alt or wutnires account there is literary nothing saying i am you can check i bought gmod its not shared aswell as you have no proof or anything like that linking me to him so i dont now if this is a mistake or what cause im not him you have no proof you cant just ban me without proof at least put me in a sit so i can show you im not him like just because im not a battalion doesn't mean im a diffrent person. Ive looked over the bans before and people have been unbanned for no evidence I would like to see what ever you guys put toghter because its wrong. The only way to link me and wutnire would be voice and my mic has been broken for a while you can ask strug and jek i was playing last night I did not say a word from my mic if you want me to talk so you can compare or something ok but i was Falsey banned just because im not in a battalion doesn't  mean I'm a alt account. I hope you read this.

spacer.png

APPEAL DENIED

Your appeal has been denied for a magnitude of reasons, but the most prominent reasons are:

- Your account has been deemed an Alt Account (only being Level 1 as well as only owning one game).

- You exhibit behavior similar to Wutnire, even forcing a terrible Irish/Scottish Accent.

- Your IP Address matches all other accounts that were banned for ban evasion, as well as the original Wutnire Account.

Good luck with your YouTube Career.

@Harus Move and Lock.

Edited by kennedy
  • Haha 1