Apex Panda - Moderator Application

Kenji

(For some reason, my application seemed to have messed up. If that was user error or not, or just my computer not showing it to me, i can't tell. Bellow is my application, just in case)

In game name: Apex Panda (Nickname: Melodramatic SakyBoio)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158477810

Warns: 1 

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time

Playtime?: 38:56:44

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s): Lemon, DarkKnight

Past experiences as staff: I worked my way up on a Star Wars RP until i was Super Admin  

Why should we choose you over other applicants?   Unlike many other servers, I actually want to become a bigger part of the community. I've had fun everyday i've joined this server, and because of that fact, i want to become a part of staff to make sure other player have   an enjoyable time. I'm on quite frequently, especially when there's no other staff present on the server. I know my way around the in-game console   and i've good at learning new things, even more so when its something im invested in. Why this is important is simply because i will need some   some training in the overall ways of being a staff member. This separates me from other applicants who would most likely say "mhm" though the process and mess up somewhere down the line.

I'm planning to stick with the server for a long time, I find it incredibly enjoyable. I'm very honest about my mistakes, and i will admit to   guilt once i have been proven as wrong. I have already tired to do what I could for the server as a basic user; i've reported any rule breaking i've seen (without making a big deal of it), i've corporated with staff to the best of my ability, and i've done my best to resolve any   any situations I could if an admin wasn't on. I'm not much of a rule breaker, I honestly don't see the point. I've donated to the server, so why would   I want to lose any perks that have awarded me just because i thought it would be fun to step out of line? Anyway, as a staff member, I promise that ill  do my best, and admit my mistakes if i make them, because all i want is to have fun on the server, and make sure everyone else is aswell.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I was jailed for about 3 minutes, i don't remember the situation exactly. what i do know happened is that I was still a new player, and i blanked on a simple rule.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Everyday if life doesn't intervene.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am part of a robotics club, and i also draw i do graphic design (Photoshop, digital painting)

Did you read the staff rules?: Apex Panda

Edited by Apex Panda
Filled out missing parts/mistakes

Very nice application but I'm not going to +1 due to you not following the format, if you list(if any) warns and bans then I will for sure up vote it just add in.     ( Warns- n/a ) if you don't have any

Edited by IAMEVOLVE

3 hours ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

Very nice application but I'm not going to +1 due to you not following the format, if you list(if any) warns and bans then I will for sure up vote it just add in.     ( Warns- n/a ) if you don't have any

Can't stay neutral must be a -1 or +1

+1 niggaaa, good application,  please list warns, and steam id as soon as possible.

Add me to referrals also:)

7 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

Can't stay neutral must be a -1 or +1

+1 niggaaa, good application,  please list warns, and steam id as soon as possible.

Add me to referrals also:)

ight well since the warns are listed thats a +1 from me

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
20 hours ago, Apex Panda said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I was jailed for about 3 minutes, i don't remember the situation exactly. what i do know happened is that I was still a new player, and i blanked on a simple rule.

there

1 hour ago, Mamba said:

@IAMEVOLVE that was always there. that's not what we need we need to know if he's been warned and if he did (which he should of if he got jailed) then we need to know what the warn was for, or a screenshot of the warn.

ok lol thought warns would be with punishments nvm  haha