Nightmare's Staff resignation

well here's a little story that i tried to keep to my self but it just got worst and worst.

I am leaving staff/ server for a while(although i might hope on now and again). sorry for my bad spellings or errors forgive me.

Firstly- my life has been a stress, i would normally hope on the server and smile and have fun but it got to the point where i lost my mind, my father has been in and out of prison because of weed and other criminal activities, my mom is currently building a house for us to move into and live a better life but since i dont have a father figure like that i was pushed to go to the house and work 24/7 into the house although i know its to benefit my mother i have been getting less sleeep and been pushed more becuas emy father wouldnt help so am the only one who's over there all day working like am a slave, @{GG}otham i thank you for trying to talk to me out of it but i couldnt take it anymore. 

Secondly- the times that my father has been out of jail he has done soo much bad that when i go to apply for a job or anything i get judged because of my last name matching his, which is hard its like a pregnant teen looking for a better life and a job but getting pushed away because of the way she was raised.

Third- after all of the above and more to be listed but dont want to make this too long, i have been getting less rest, losing all hope, feeling down lately to the point where i legit go on long walks with a trail of tears behind me (i know others get it worst!, but not everyone is built for the pain\stress)

again sorry for my errors and spelling ive never been a smart kid growing up.

@Tora1 not all jamaicans are strong chong ching jessy lol ❤️

@Oatlife @Ethanthank you both for making me mature and trainning me to become a real soldier! 

@Robert E Lee you've always been kind to me truly a brother and sexy 😉

@{GG}otham thank you for all the time we had in marsoc resevres would of been nice tho for when i figure my shit togehter but i understand were ur coming from.

@Jimmy Saint since u joined marsoc i've always looked up to you as a big brother and am sory to leave you so soon but i willl be back and better! i love you (yes homo)

sorry if i miss anyone else just couldnt think of more on the point and its getting too long 😞

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

It's been great hanging out with you. I remember cheering for you for weeks hoping you'd pass SSO and when you finally got in i was so happy for you. You are honestly a great person and a great friend. I'm sad to see you go, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Wishing the utmost best for you and hope you find everything works out in the end. Stay strong Nightmare. 

I can't wait to see you again and catch up like old times. 

Your friend Tora. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Looking back to when you first joined MARSOC it was always nice to see you around. I was happy that you joined and Im sorry I was unable to provide that friendly talkative aspect. I really do hope that I see you around time to time either on teamspeak or anything just to relax. You were so kind friendly and funny and I hope that never dies from you. Its been a pleasure being within the same SOC with you. 

Please take care in your future encounters and Im always here for you to talk with. 

Til next time

-CJ 

Edited by {GG} CJ
  • Sad 1

Funny ass guy to talk to, very sad to hear the issues you're going through causing you to leave, but that's how life is I guess. But I know you'll make it through, and keep pushing. Best of luck m8, I know you can make it through.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines