Warn Appeal

In-game name: vdot
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198238660842/
Staff members in-game name: StS Omi
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): idk
Date & Time of incident: around 11 am
Timezone: est
Warn Reason: FailRP
What happened? (include any proof): Destroyed my printers while being raided. Think this warning is unjust because it doesn't say that in the in-game. Also think this warning is unjust because the dude who reported me and the staff member are in cahoots (basing together, assisting each other in raids, the staff member killed me when I was mugging the dude, traveling together)

Posted (edited)

Hello vdot! 

You are correct in the fact that I did administer this warn. It is classified as FailRP to destroy printers during a raid. You admitted to doing this in the sit, and there is a screenshot attached showing this and the attitude that you carried during this sit. On the other note, I had a feeling that you would notice that Dekster and I joined up with each other to base and form a party a while after your dispute with him. Dekster is someone I took the opportunity to befriend a while after your sit as I am always seizing the opportunity to base with and help out new players. I went ahead and took a preemptive screenshot to show that ALL of this was a good amount of time after the sit I conducted between the two of you. In the screenshot you can see where Dekster reached out to me inquiring about the possibility of basing, and where I created the party & invited him. After Dekster and I became acquainted, I quit taking any sits that involved him in any manner as it is imperative to avoid all conflicts of interest. If you have any issues accessing the screenshots or any further questions then please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Screenshot 1 (vdot admitting to the Failrp in sit)https://prnt.sc/jwmS2tovDi8M
Screenshot 2 (Shows how I was acquainted with Dekster AFTER the events of the sit): https://prnt.sc/e6XmdeTbt9kH

Edited by OmiDaHomie
Incorrectly spelled Dekster's name.
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

zvjizvrkco.png
UNDER REVIEW
Thank you for your report. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your report.

Please note: Withholding information, dishonesty, or otherwise attempting to portray anything outside of the facts, will result in a denial of your report and possible disciplinary action on your account.

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
After review of the rules, I have decided to accept your appeal.

Technically there is NOT a rule stating you cannot destroy your printers during a raid.

That doesn't mean it was the right thing to do.

The rules will be updated in the future to prevent people from destroying valuables/disconnecting to avoid a raid

If abusing this loophole becomes a reoccurring issue there will be repercussions.

Contact staff next time you're online to get the warn removed. 
Thank you for your appeal and we hope to see you in game!