In game name:cartermanmcd
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19674711
Warns: 1
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 31 Hrs.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: Moderating on discord servers/gmod (my main got shut down)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I've been in this line of work 
    for years and i like working with other people/staff in gmod servers, and ive played gmod for 
    a large amount of time. 
    I've always look at staff as rolemodels and they tell me to that if i do well, ill be like them,
    making the people below see me as a role model to not break rules, i think being a moderator is 
    something of a privilage that you share with the world.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, Warned for Revenge RDM.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: A while ago, twice.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekends and im on for about 10-12 hours on a normal day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I run my own youtube channel with about 50 subs.
Did you read the staff rules?: yes
52 minutes ago, cartermanmcd said:

I've been in this line of work for years and i like working with other people/staff in gmod servers, and ive played gmod for a large amount of time.    I've always look at staff as rolemodels and they tell me to that if i do well, ill be like them,   making the people below see me as a role model to not break rules, i think being a moderator is something of a privilage that you share with the world.

you should know how to write considering your 14.

51 minutes ago, cartermanmcd said:

no, you did not, re-read them.

7 minutes ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

-1 you didn't read the staff rules. Not two paragraphs in the section where it says why should we choose you over other applicants. You are a nice kid but I just warned you today for revenge rdm.

all these reasons led to my -1. don't half ass an application, & if you ask me it looks like you applied simply for the title. fat -1.

1 hour ago, cartermanmcd said:

I've been in this line of work for years and i like working with other people/staff in gmod servers, and ive played gmod for a large amount of time.   I've always look at staff as rolemodels and they tell me to that if i do well, ill be like them,   making the people below see me as a role model to not break rules, i think being a moderator is something of a privilage that you share with the world.

Short Paragraph

1 hour ago, cartermanmcd said:

Did not read staff rules

• Like 1

Umm... did you even bother to read the feedback on your last application? It was obviously denied for a reason why would you copy and paste it...? I'm 100% positive you're applying solely for the title. If I was the owner I would blacklist you, but I'm not 😛.

Prerequisites #6: 
Do not copy your previous applications or anyone else's.

c43cdf8f5c07d71d7408e0ea25e5b092.png

@The King of Rohan Deny, lock, & move.
🦋

1 minute ago, Mamba said:

Umm... did you even bother to read the feedback on your last application? It was obviously denied for a reason why would you copy and paste it...? I'm 100% positive you're applying solely for the title. If I was the owner I would blacklist you, but I'm not 😛.

Prerequisites #6: 

🦋

nice *dabs*

8 hours ago, Mamba said:

Prerequisites #6: 

🦋