DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

My ban appeal

stallone212

In-game name: SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:31297667

Staff members in-game name: Staff members SteamID (/id (name):I have no idea, his name is kurtis

Date & Time of incident:10/27/18, some time at night

Timezone:Eastern

Ban Reason: How long were you banned for?:Basically forever

Proof of Ban: What happened? (include any proof):I was banned for propspam, I was on heroin in the game and just poking fun at how fast you can prop spam but I deleted everything the second I placed it and also no one warned me

Why should your ban be removed?:I was a pretty decent level with about 500k and I really liked the server and wanted to donate, I think I was wrongfully banned because no one warned me or anything and I removed everything the second I spammed it, I also wasn't blocking anyone, and yes I know you cant prop spam in general but I stopped right away

Edited by stallone212
Clarification
15 minutes ago, Mamba said:

@Kurtis do you have a screenshot of the logs of him prop spamming? was he reported? screenshot of the props?

I do not as my power went out due to a bad storm I didn't upload on steam. Basically blockymomo made the report I checked logs and between a 30 second time period he spawned enough props for him to be the only name under the props log.

1 minute ago, Kurtis said:

I do not as my power went out due to a bad storm I didn't upload on steam. Basically blockymomo made the report I checked logs and between a 30 second time period he spawned enough props for him to be the only name under the props log.

goto wherever you downloaded steam & open these files:
Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\screenshots & get the screenshot out if would. I'd like to see what job you were and if you had a sit to handle that situation.

3 minutes ago, Mamba said:

Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\screenshots & get the screenshot out if would. I'd like to see what job you were and if you had a sit to handle that situation.

I'll look through it now. I was Cyber Thief and yes there was a sit blockymomo made it.

13 minutes ago, Mamba said:

I guess I don't have it lmao. Blocky might have it. "I was just poking at how fast you can spam props" on top of that when the sit was created I'm almost 100% sure he wasnt in the server anymore so when I go to logs and I see one prop spammed over the entire logs over the course of 30 seconds and he left right after looks kinda suspicious , no? Anyways sorry about the proof I usually always have proof this is my fault. You can unban thats my fault. Once again sorry.

Denied.

@The King of Rohan @Evity lock n move.

1 hour ago, stallone212 said:

just poking fun at how fast you can prop spam

Thank you for admitting it:)

Why should your ban be removed?:I was a pretty decent level with about 500k and I really liked the server and wanted to donate,

This is not necessary as this is for wrongful bans, and not for apologies/ what you were gonna do/wanted to do.

Why should your ban be removed?:I was a pretty decent I think I was wrongfully banned because no one warned me

Either way, mass propspam is not a warn, its just a ban :L

30 minutes ago, Mamba said:

I'd like to see what job you were 

Why would his job matter?