DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

LittleOlivia's Staff Application!

LittleOlivia

3 hours ago, LittleOlivia said:

That is completely understandable, We have already talked about it & made arrangements which satisfies both of us. This is originally my main account, I'm Roman A.k.a Littleman & she's Olivia, Olivia does play sometimes on this server only because I play & enjoy it.

She understands the severity of being a administrator & doesn't want to get in my way or affect my chance becoming part of staff, She doesn't play much and when she does she follows/understands the rules, She's a funny & fun loving person, althoughy she can ve aggressive at times. I am always next to her guiding and teaching her how to play. She's more than willing to play on other servers whenever I stop hogging the computer lol.

shared accounts are red flags for being staff because we won't know for sure if she's on your account or not

if this is the case, have her make her own account, family share your gmod with her. 

43 minutes ago, Vivianne said:

shared accounts are red flags for being staff because we won't know for sure if she's on your account or not

if this is the case, have her make her own account, family share your gmod with her. 

Yeah forsure we were just talking about getting her a account of her own.

On 11/6/2018 at 5:44 PM, LittleOlivia said:

Yeah forsure we were just talking about getting her a account of her own.

yeah so do that because when I was still manager on the server had a mod let his buddy go on his account, so when there is a mod active on the server and a bunch of sits piled up it's expected that person takes the sits to help out. went to tell this guy to help only to find out it's his friends flying around as staff on duty and for his friend to say "idk he left it like this for me, idk what i'm doing"

2 hours ago, SantaMyClanta said:

HUGE -1, One of THE biggest scumbags I have EVER encountered on the terrible server that is GarnetGaming.

This disgusting beast breaks so many rules and CLEARLY isnt ready to staff. 

I HOPE YOU FAIL - Franklin Clinton (the guy who false warranted you <3)

Olivia Don't listen to this autist ❤️