Draggy's Staff Application

draggydx

Name:Draggy

Total time on the server:| GRU PPS Draggy has played for 331:08:43.

Do you own a microphone:Yes

Referrals:Ethan,Skye,TKTV,SmallEthiopian,RedPanda

Staff History:none

Country of Residence:USA

Past experiences staffing?
I ran a couple of Minecraft server back in 2014 but all of them closed.
Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum): I believe I bring variety to the server and also a good sense of leadership that I've learned from my SF faction and leading some wars, but I am still learning. I get on during odd times of the day like in the early morning and late nights so I can make sure the server is an enjoyable place and everyone follows the rules at all times. From what I have seen, there is 1 staff, at best, in the morning. Every once in a while, a minge will get on and kill everyone. So with me on the Staff Team, I'll make sure those people don't go unpunished right there and then, instead of having to take it to the forums. I want to get more involved with the community as a staff member as well, I'll be able to host bigger sims and make them more enjoyable for everyone. I've enjoy this server so much that I put most of my free time into playing it. I hope everyone believes that I'm ready for position. Thank you for reading this long summary of a staff applications.

Edited by draggydx
Added Skye,TKTV,SmallEthiopian,RedPanda name to Referrals
  • Toxic 1
  • Friendly 3