Poppy's Staff App

jorts

In game name: Poppy
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:0:67924589

Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | Poppy has played for 133:48:38.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:yes
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: co-owner 1 time, admin 2 times, moderator 3 times. past mod for garnet.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have a lot of free time that I spend at home. I have been staff on garnet before, and would like to
come back to spend time with everyone again. I have a lot of experience with staffing and garrys mod in general. I'm still pretty known through the server 
and miss being a part of the community.
    I'm experienced with coding as well, so I would be helpful with creating events. I'm also known on other servers so I could bring in new members 
and players. I'm a friendly and social person with plenty of free time to spend helping and assisting. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Banned from Retribution
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I was a moderator before.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 10-14 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes poppy
Edited by drunkenpoppy
it deleted half of the app????
15 minutes ago, drunkenpoppy said:

In game name: Poppy
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:0:67924589

Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | Poppy has played for 133:48:38.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:yes
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: co-owner 1 time, admin 2 times, moderator 3 times. past mod for garnet.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have a lot of free time that I spend at home. I have been staff on garnet before, and would like to
come back to spend time with everyone again. I have a lot of experience with staffing and garrys mod in general. I'm still pretty known through the server 
and miss being a part of the community.
    I'm experienced with coding as well, so I would be helpful with creating events. I'm also known on other servers so I could bring in new members 
and players. I'm a friendly and social person with plenty of free time to spend helping and assisting. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Banned from Retribution
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I was a moderator before.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 10-14 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes poppy

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
3 minutes ago, gooxd said:

-1 Did not read staff rules before applying

-1 to your -1

Check your profile you're clearly under the age of 10 and did not submit the pink parents permission card last Monday before using the forums.

1 minute ago, ghoul said:

-1 to your -1

Check your profile you're clearly under the age of 10 and did not submit the pink parents permission card last Monday before using the forums.

-1 to your -1 to my -1 big meme

27 minutes ago, drunkenpoppy said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have a lot of free time that I spend at home. I have been staff on garnet before, and would like to come back to spend time with everyone again. I have a lot of experience with staffing and garrys mod in general. I'm still pretty known through the server and miss being a part of the community.   I'm experienced with coding as well, so I would be helpful with creating events. I'm also known on other servers so I could bring in new members and players. I'm a friendly and social person with plenty of free time to spend helping and assisting.

Not 2 paragraphs

Personally today was the first day i ever saw you ever before and i am on everyday almost all day. So if it was your first day back from being inactive and If were you I wouldn't have reapplied right away.

Edited by ExoticNinja
Just now, ExoticNinja said:

Not 2 paragraphs

Personally today was the first day i ever saw you before and i am on everyday almost all day. So if it was your first day back from being inactive and I were you I wouldn't have reapplied right away.

exotic fathr forgive me