Shitty science homework

5 minutes ago, My name is GEO said:

So you would need an Architect if you want to be the one planning the layout of the house

but when will i ever need chem science xD its mostly just basic stuff on keeping it stable never will need super complex science lol. also forgot to mention is more math than any of thy complex science

Edited by ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧
Just now, ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧ said:

but when will i ever need chem science xD its mostly just basic stuff on keeping it stable never will need super complex science lol

You'll probably need to know material science which focuses on how materials react under different kinds of forces like tension and tensile

• Like 1
Just now, My name is GEO said:

You'll probably need to know material science which focuses on how materials react under different kinds of forces like tension and tensile

I dont think its that complex and i wont be doing i'm building and yes i need to know the material but its gonna be explained while i do stuff even my construction teacher said its just alot of math it also depends on the job that i have which reinforces and makes it more stable