SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 2 Months
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [I feel like others should have
a better time on the server than most, and I want to help make that a reality.]
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : Once on a SCP
RP Server when I FailRP
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Ive practiced alot with other games,
such as CSGO, all though im VAC banned on this account, On others im Staff on 3 Others servers.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like 
doing school work, watching horror movies, and hanging out with my freinds.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes.
12 minutes ago, Stewfer said:

In game name: Stewfer
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): None
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [I feel like others should have
a better time on the server than most, and I want to help make that a reality.]
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details : Once on a SCP
RP Server when I FailRP
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Ive practiced alot with other games,
such as CSGO, all though im VAC banned on this account, On others im Staff on 3 Others servers.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like 
doing school work, watching horror movies, and hanging out with my freinds.

Didn't properly follow format, not 2 paragraphs in the essay portion, didn't read the staff rules. -1

Edited by the coolest beanie baby

@Stewfer

1. You're missing you're steam id. (type /id (your name) in-game if the website is somehow to confusing)

2. You're playtime is not supposed to be a rough estimate... you need to type /playtime in-game and give us your exact hours

3. You need to re-read the correct staff rules which evolve conveniently attached for you: 

23 hours ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

4. Your paragraphs are NO WHERE near the length they should be. Add alot of information.

Do all of this and your application will have a better chance. Unless you do this within 24 hours or so, dis shit getting denied as hell.

On 11/20/2018 at 4:29 PM, Stewfer said:

/playtime (name) please

[I feel like others should have a better time on the server than most, and I want to help make that a reality.]

What is this? This is not 2 paragraphs what so ever.

Steam ID?

You didn't read the rules...

-1 Until Fixed

Literally like everyone has already stated:

Firstly, it should be two paragraphs, not one. Make sure it is well thought out.

Secondly, the question of contribution means how often can you get on and how many hours can you spend on duty each day/week.

Lastly, you obviously did not read staff rules (thoroughly or otherwise), please re-read the staff rules if you want to know how to fix this part.

Considering you made such simple mistakes that anyone could have done correctly if they put at least a little time an effort into it, i don't know whether you would do well or not on the staff team. If you take the time to fix your mistakes and do a better application, this may change. till then -1.