DLC's Staff Application

Guest ZachDLC

Guest ZachDLC

In game name: DLC
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:94908357
Warns: None, warn menu is empty.
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: DLC has played for 113:45:00.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): N/A at this time.
Past experiences as staff:  VIPmod and then Mod on DarkRP as of last promos. Left after numerous strikes against me and temp demote.
Why should we choose you over other applicants?

First off, I want to preface this application by saying that I know I have screwed up in the past, (staff wise), but believe that the last few weeks have given me better insight into the player perspective of reporting and dealing with false punishments. I myself have been false banned twice and definitely do not enjoy it. I think that will help me in the future for determining fair punishments for the playerbase, and knowing when punishments are correct, (ex. what constitutes mass propblock and propspam) whcih are issues I have had in the past.

I also believe given my previous experience in and out of the community I am an ideal fit for a staff position. I do not show bias and am always recording 😄 . My computer is still full of screenshots and videos of my bans and sits, and I don't really want to clean them out because I feel like compiling them into a staff series, which is also something I think sets be apart from the competition. I also feel like I have a strong connection to atleast a good portion of the playerbase, with the rest either knowing of me or being my mortal enemy. I also know the rules very well if you've taken sits from me in the past few weeks, as I report / record basically everything I can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have been banned twice on the server, however both bans were appealed successfully. I'm sure I've had a few miscelaneous warns but nothing frequent and nothing shows up on the warn menu. Nothing outside of Garnet.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Usually around 2 hours a day depending on the day and what I'm doing.
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a state honors singer, but that doesn't take up much time. I am also in band but do no out of school activities aside from concerts.
Did you read the staff rules? DLC

PS: For those of you who are about to -1 just because I appealed your punishment, please give it some intelligent thought first.

Thanks no salt.

*fingers crossed*

Edited by ZachDLC
5 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

Past experiences as staff:  VIPmod and then Mod on DarkRP as of last promos. Left after numerous strikes against me and temp demote.

Unless you can somehow convince people that you've changed, it's a -1 from me.

Edited by Lyri

02a5d8025875e92420d6da2a1705b46f.png

f5b760c368d49857b14797319a2d9307.png

I mean based off of this, In my own opinion, unless you can show me that you have changed from the behavior that I have seen from you plus numerous mistakes,
I am going to -1 this.

Nonetheless the fact that I gave you a strike to be demoted back to User/VIP, you tried to resign after receiving it.

Edited by DarkKnight
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1
Guest ZachDLC
6 minutes ago, Rabbi Reese said:

You got DEMOTED from staff by Dark a week ago. 

And no offense, but you're also a MINGE in game.

So major -1

6 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

02a5d8025875e92420d6da2a1705b46f.png

f5b760c368d49857b14797319a2d9307.png

I mean based off of this, In my own opinion, unless you can show me that you have changed from the behavior that I have seen from you plus numerous mistakes,
I am going to -1 this.

Nonetheless the fact that I gave you a strike to be demoted back to User/VIP, you tried to resign after receiving it.

I was demoted to vip for 1 week, so I decided to resign. Also, Im getting reports that you and reese are in TS collaborating to not allow me back on the staff team. I'm not going to throw false accusations, but what the hell?

42 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

I was demoted to vip for 1 week, so I decided to resign. Also, Im getting reports that you and reese are in TS collaborating to not allow me back on the staff team. I'm not going to throw false accusations, but what the hell?

That didnt happen lmao, but I would love to know who said that

Guest ZachDLC

I am sorry to inform you that you will be getting reset to VIP until next promos due to a level 4 strike. At promos you will be back to VIPMOD. Until next promos and until you get set to VIP I ask you to not use any staff commands and do not take sits. If you have any questions please ask and check staff docs to see what you have done. 7 strikes in a 2 day period. 

-Exotic.