bubbles

In game name:Bubbles 0 oO o 0 O
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): 
STEAM_0:0:124162762
Warns: I think once for some key-bind issue
Timezone:PST
Playtime?:I have over 24+ hours 😉
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES    i have submitted video proof of problems already
Referral(s): none  
Past experiences as staff: I have had staff on other Darkp servers. In staff positions on other server I have learned good communications skills, staff rules and training for using logs, searching for the solutions to problems easier, and proper punishments for users or even myself as staff. I am willing to accept the consequences that could come with being staff. While being staff i have developed golden rules for myself

• be patient
  • respect users
  • respect staff
  • try to be active
  • listen to both sides of a story
  • never jump the gun
  • don't act like a higher position of yourself
    I do realize that others have golden rules similar to these but I find these to be the most appealing and respectable rules to being a good STAFF. After being staff on other server I have seen plenty of staff members fail these 7 basic rules, but I like to look at myself and actually see what i am doing and saying so I can stay aware of a bad situation.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? NO    
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes some weeks ago i was jumping the gun for staff but i'm choosing to take my time to fully make the requirements 🙂
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:after school hours so for me that's 2:00 pm- 10:00pm    
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? boxing
Did you read the staff rules?: YES

Edited by bubbles

nope you need to follow the format

also read the rules again

-very little effort at all

-we need an actual playtime type /playtime yourname in-game

-can you not list the servers you staffed on?

-I have never seen you on the server and im on every day so little confused how you have 24 hours...if you even do

-this app is a general mess so id fix it quickly or it'll be denied 

BIG -1

4 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

nope you need to follow the format

also read the rules again

-very little effort at all

-we need an actual playtime type /playtime yourname in-game

-can you not list the servers you staffed on?

-I have never seen you on the server and im on every day so little confused how you have 24 hours...if you even do

-this app is a general mess so id fix it quickly or it'll be denied 

BIG -1

EH that effort isn't little and i didn't feel like putting it in (/playtimeformat) i've staffed on shrubstream, DGrp but DGrp doesnt run darkrp anymore, ect. I always play with different rp names so i can mess around with people. IAMEVOLVE any tips to make it better?

1 hour ago, bubbles said:

EH that effort isn't little and i didn't feel like putting it in (/playtimeformat) i've staffed on shrubstream, DGrp but DGrp doesnt run darkrp anymore, ect. I always play with different rp names so i can mess around with people. IAMEVOLVE any tips to make it better?

ummm.....yes my tip is listen to me fix your app or it'll be declined lol    |  YOU DONT FEEL LIKE FOLLOWING THE FORMAT.......?????

meant no effort bud btw

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
Just now, IAMEVOLVE said:

ummm.....yes my tip is listen to me fix your app or it'll be declined    |  YOU DONT FEEL LIKE FOLLOWING THE FORMAT.......?????

meant no effort bud btw

it was the format unless they changed it from like 2 weeks ago ill take another look at it

4 minutes ago, bubbles said:

just putting it out their any reason for the random -1's?

5 minutes ago, bubbles said:

1 minute ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

ummm.....yes my tip is listen to me fix your app or it'll be declined    |  YOU DONT FEEL LIKE FOLLOWING THE FORMAT.......?????

meant no effort bud btw

oh i just realized i left out the why should we choose you RIP

1 hour ago, bubbles said:

ok man the IDIDNT FEEL like putting it in that format) was because i want to make it (MY OWN) and not in the server format jeez man

mate your coming off hella mingy and toxic chill out and just redo the app and yes put it into /playtime format this isn't your staff teams app you cant change how it works