In Game Id : Jdam

Steam Id : STEAM_0:1:196351774

Warns: No Warns

Timezone:PST

Playtime?:1135+ hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s):None

Past experiences as staff: I Have Two Years Of Staffing on Gmod On a Removed Military Server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I will Be Able To Work With many of the people that are Breaking different rules.I've seen how hard you admins have to act to be able to control the situation and I believe I am up to the job.I have saw the rules and understand the things I have to do to work on the this server and on the forum. I will try and log on as much as I can and always help if I can. You Can Garnet that I will be on weekends always.

If I Can I Watch Other Admins For Ways Of making my own Sits better I will. I am a Fast learner. I will always stay calm. Im on the forums always. And lastly will always Ask for evidence before Start If any.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have not Be banned or have Broke any Rules.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not This Is my First Application    

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:As much time as possible.    

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Mainly marching band and Running a Server My Self

Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

1. Be respectful to all community members
2. Serve as a role model for other players
3. Do not harass users of the server.
4. Do not use administrative commands unless in case of emergency or if you are on duty or in a sit. I.E Physgun players off duty
5. NEVER question the final verdict of a higher up.
6. You must be 13 years or older to apply for staff
7. NEVER request a promotion
8. Do not alter the server rules in any way.
9. Do not be biased towards players
10. Do not use vulgar language during staff sits.
11. Keep a mature attitude at all times
12. You must have a sit before warning a player (exception for violations in non-OOC: Dis In OOC, Racism In OOC, @ chat spam, etc.)
13. You may not handle your own sits UNLESS deemed necessary, and there's not a sufficient number of staff members online.
14. When applying for staff, in the field: "Did you read the staff rules:" the response should be your in-game-name, IE: "Did you read the staff rules: {GG} Garnet"
15. You may not staff on any other gaming community while staffing on Garnet.
16. Copying and pasting previously accepted or denied applications will result in a denial. No exceptions.
17. Do not TP (Teleport) to higher ups without their permission it may result in a warning.
18. Only Manager+ can have invisible names/jobs in rp situations. Admin+ can have invisible names if spectating.
19. Do not spam bring/teleport staff or users
20. Must use steam ids when using !warn or !ban.
21. Do not Afk on duty
22. No Rping/Roleplaying on duty
23. Don't aimlessly sit is someone's base as a staff on duty, If you have a sit the requires you to go in the base however you may do so.

Edited by Jdam
Fixing Mistakes
22 minutes ago, Jdam said:

Any Time Im Off From School.

Please do this in game, this is for your total amount of time played in game. /playtime (steam id)

I will Be Able To Work With many of the people that are Breaking different rules and I've seen how hard you admins have to act to be able to control the situation and I believe I am up to the job I have saw the rules and understand the things I have to do to work on the this server and on the forum.

"I will Be Able To Work With many of the people that are Breaking different rules and I've seen how hard you admins have to act to be able to control the situation and I believe I am up to the job I have saw the rules and understand the things I have to do to work on the this server and on the forum." This isn't even 2 paragraphs hardly even 2 sentences. Please make this longer and please try not to have a big run on sentence like this.

Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

You did not read the right staff rules. Please reread the following:

-1 Until Fixed

Edited by ExoticNinja
1 hour ago, ExoticNinja said:

Please do this in game, this is for your total amount of time played in game. /playtime (steam id)

"I will Be Able To Work With many of the people that are Breaking different rules and I've seen how hard you admins have to act to be able to control the situation and I believe I am up to the job I have saw the rules and understand the things I have to do to work on the this server and on the forum." This isn't even 2 paragraphs hardly even 2 sentences. Please make this longer and please try not to have a big run on sentence like this.

-1 Until Fixed

-1 from me plez fix this

You listed the staff rules in your application (ok?) but have failed to read them. I suggest you read each and every one CAREFULLY. -1 for now, but I’ll change to a +1 once fixed

Edit: you still have not fixed your /playtime portion of the application. Also, do you mind listing the name of the server you previously staffed on?

Edited by Bread God

Copy and pastes the entire staff rule list onto the "Did you read the staff rules" part and yet doesn't even accidentally read them?  

Other than that.

Your two paragraphs, (If you can call it that) have little to no effort put into them.

13 hours ago, ExoticNinja said:

-1 Until Fixed

Still did not fix the last question, you should read all the rules you just posted in your application.

K #1 the Pd Thing Was Chaos Because there were no admins taking care of it

#2 the propblocking of the Pd Was me Trying to fix it (note Trying)

#3 Ty to who ever helped that problem

And the playtime im still working on and The Paragraph I Don't Have Much To Add that I didn't Already Say

Im Not Trying to Lie To Get in To the server

#4 Im never going to Be Police Again After That S%^& Ty.