Thing you need for getting proof for reports

So alot of people like to make reports about rule breakers and make appeals on the forums, but they don't always have the proof to either get the reported person properly punished or to absolve themselves of guilty.

Screenshot are useful for proof of propblockers and other things that don't need to be heard; but spam, disrespect and other things such as those need recordings.

I personally use OBS Recording software. OBS is a free, and easy to use software that can capture either everything on screen or specific windows.

I have nothing to gain from telling everyone about it except for smoother sits in the future. Multiple people have asked me about it, so I hope it comes I  handy (Cause I record most of my sits with it).

All you have to do is search "OBS Recording software" and go from there, if you need help setting it up I can help you. An alternative software is call SLOBS (Stream Labs OBS).

Have fun, and make sure we keep the trolls out of the community!