ChurchHill's Staff application

ChurchHill

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum) My reasons for staff are the same as in my last application except that sometimes when I get on there are no staff members to help anyone. I feel like I could be a great member of the staff team because I am good at resolving all issues/situations. I listen to both sides of arguments before I make any of my judgement and standings. I am good at talking to people and helping them in any way that I can, whether it be from training them, giving them advice on how they should fight in war, to talking to someone who is being rude/harassing them. I put people in game before my self in game. I can memorize commands very easily. I am always eager to help others. The reason I plan on benefiting the server is because I feel like I'm not doing a lot to help out the server with what I am already doing ;therefore, I want to do anything and everything to help out I can to  help out. I play when ever I can but I also work 16 hour shifts Mon-Friday then I still work on Sat and Sun trying to get earn as much money as I can, but I usually have time to play after 7 est. I feel like would make a great admin even if I was the lowest ranking admin there is.  I say again I do love this server and it's community and it's people from both factions and I do hope I can join the ranks of staff.
Edited by ChurchHill
essay didn't post with original

Don't know if my thing is glitched or you really messed up but just your paragraph is here. 263 words in that paragraph though, sad It's a wasted effort since the formatting is all messed up and the rest of the application seems to be disappeared. And I agree with what Wolf said, that's a yikes. -1