Wankershams(Divinyll) - MRP Staff Application

Divinyll

22 hours ago, {GG}otham said:

You already have the power needed to do what is needed from you on the server.

It sounds like you want to use a staff rank to perpetuate RP authority over your  faction? A staff rank is suppose to be used for reactionary purposes(ex. person RDMS, person gets warned), if you feel like you have to have a staff rank to keep your factions behavior decent, maybe that's a issue in your leadership.
 In this case, i'd much prefer the casual "hey im on this server a lot, and want to give back" compared to the "I am the hammer of the law on and offline". Gives me the impression that you'll easily let the power get to your head. 

My personal opinion is that you should try and focus your time and effort on RP content for your faction before you try and spread yourself thin by worrying about both Staff and RP related responsibilities -1

My first interaction with you and my only one was you on the recruit class for Russia advertising other RU recruits to switch over to US and you kept going until I got on you for it. I think that’s FailRP unless it has changed. I also don’t see a mature or good public representation of yourself which also leads me to minus one.

Edited by .lua