In game name:floorsoap
SteamID STEAM_0:1:49171043
Warns:1
Timezone:az/mountain time
Playtime?:143hr
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): Palpy, alex420
    Past experiences as staff: i have been mod on servers in past years but servers shut down
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?: nothing much really sets me apart, i have allot of time to be on the server, and being moderator is something i feel would
    be fun to do and could also help the server community. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: the worst i have had on this server was a warn
    sits were easily resolved 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:This is an updated application
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: multiple hours a day, mainly night time
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I dont have much of a life i only go to school
Did you read the staff rules?:floorsoap
Edited by floorsoap
Correct format
4 hours ago, BuddyTheFox said:

A for Effort bud. Use the format please for your application. 

-1 for not using the format.

Update it and message me for me to +1

7 hours ago, Lyri said:

also +1 for effort

You're joking right? 

-1 No format used, spelling and grammar mistakes. If you were going for paragraphs it's not even 2 paragraphs. You need to fix all this or you're gonna get denied. Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
4 hours ago, Witchings said:

You're joking right? 

-1 No format used, spelling and grammar mistakes. If you were going for paragraphs it's not even 2 paragraphs. You need to fix all this or you're gonna get denied. Good luck.

they were being sarcastic.... 

its a -1 from me please use the guideline posted above

• Like 1

I recommend to (even if some of them don't like to) talk to one of the staff about how to apply before you go in guns blazing to prove that you want to be staff, the formats have been posted above and it isn't hard to do (trust me, if Rohan could do it, you can too lol). -1

Edited by WO2 Willyworm1
  • Like 1

Dude, you spent like 3 minutes on this application...

• You don't have 2 paragraphs
  • Many grammatical mistakes 
  • You did not read the staff rules

I feel this application should be denied at this point. You were given plenty of time to write a well thought out application and you give us this.

(here are the staff rules, read them)