SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:0:185583686
Staff members in-game name: evolve
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): I could not get this
Date & Time of incident: 8:12 PM on December 10th 2018
Timezone: Eastern Standart
Ban Reason: Nitrp
How long were you banned for?:2 Days
Proof of Ban: None provided
What happened? (include any proof): I was hitting a fride against a street as a joke, and got jailed. Then I did it once more, and then sat next to a fridge. With no warning I was banned
Why should your ban be removed?: I believe that this is false and I deserved no punishment

i verbally warned you twice to leave as you were throwing a fridge at me during a sit, then you left you then came back and continued doing it so I jailed you, then you continued doing it after 2+ more warns so I banned you for NITRP mate dont be a minge its annoying af

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198345048422/screenshot/947342913899623292 sadly I don't have more but my SS didnt go through when i clicked f12

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
17 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

i verbally warned you twice to leave as you were throwing a fridge at me during a sit, then you left you then came back and continued doing it so I jailed you, then you continued doing it after 2+ more warns so I banned you for NITRP mate dont be a minge its annoying af

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198345048422/screenshot/947342913899623292 sadly I don't have more but my SS didnt go through when i clicked f12

I never threw a fridge at you. If you are the road, then I am wrong. But, your username contradicts that . I was just using a fridge. I was roleplaying as a person who loves fridges. Sorry that you hate that, but even the chat got a laugh when I put it in ooc. Plus your screenshot Does not show you, a fridge being thrown at anyone, or me. Even though it does not show me I will admit yes it is me but I see no sign of me throwing anything at anyone. I just hit the roof and street like I said

Edited by SomeBoi
1 hour ago, SomeBoi said:

I never threw a fridge at you. If you are the road, then I am wrong. But, your username contradicts that . I was just using a fridge. I was roleplaying as a person who loves fridges. Sorry that you hate that, but even the chat got a laugh when I put it in ooc

ight so you think it would be ok for anyone to just throw fridges around in the streets as a thief?

Just now, IAMEVOLVE said:

ight so you think it would be ok for anyone to just throw fridges around in the streets as a thief?

Not throw, Like I said I hit the street. I used my physgun and constantly moved my mouse up and down. The word throw in this sounds like I tried to prop kill

1 hour ago, SomeBoi said:

Not throw, Like I said I hit the street. I used my physgun and constantly moved my mouse up and down. The word throw in this sounds like I tried to prop kill

same stuff bro as a thief you cant spawn props in the street at all 

i was in the midst of training ham I know witnesses aren't allowed but if I get a strike for a false ban that would kinda suck 

Edited by IAMEVOLVE

same stuff bro as a thief you cant spawn props in the street at all 

My mistake for being thief, but you never quoted on it. Tbh I forgot I was thief. I was just trying to actually get laughs and later get friends. All you did was jail me, then warn me, after which you banned me. But the warn made no sense as like I said I stopped and sat next to the fridge

im hoping hamm got the other SS, but in future because both you and me know that someboi you did deserve this ban but I would understand if this gets accepted and some boi please listen to staff and dont be a minge in game please 

I do listen to staff, that is why I literally am staff on a server or 2. I know how you feel, but it was just a fridge and someone trying to make friends. calm down

• Like 1

-1, you admitted to prop minging. If you did it once then stopped it would be different but you even said that you did it again after he told you not to. (proof isn't really needed in this case since he admitted to prop minging after being told to stop)

Edited by Clarksp
2 minutes ago, Clarksp said:

-1, you admitted to prop minging. If you did it once then stopped it would be different but you even said that you did it again after he told you not to. (proof isn't really needed in this case since he admitted to prop minging after being told to stop)

It wasn't minge per se, I was trying to get laughs. I was not a hobo, but I also never hit anyone, tried to prop kill, or try to annoy people