My Staff Application

Name: In game name is 1MD LCpl JJ / My steam name is _Smiley_ / Real name Chris

Total time on the server: 114:38:42

Do you own a microphone: No I don't hopefully this doesn't affect my application

Referrals:  Skippy, Golfy,

Staff History:  I have one warn to my sentence

Country of Residence: USA, Connecticut

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing? I have staffed for a Fallout Rp server last October then carried on for about 3 and a half months then stopped because the server was taken down and never put back up, I also staffed for a Jail RP server in May and I stopped doing that in early July cause the owner became very rude to various players and staff crew.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? 

I want to be able to help relieve stress from the staff team and allow them to get some free time of their own. I want to help make sure that the server can stay in line at all times and make sure that the community can have fun with minimal problems. The staff team looks like it needs more people during the morning time on weekends to help keep the server in line ( I really dont see alot of staff during those times) . Now that i am getting back into Gmod Roleplay, and plan to play this over any other game and I also want to dedicate my time on the server to forward improve the server. I hope to see this server grow even more than it is because the concept of it is great. I hope to become a part of this great community. When I'm needed here, I'll stay. I will not  leave if the server is full of people and I'm the only staff (Unless family is need of help or I need to take care of IRL stuff) . I have been on Garnet gaming Military RP for a while now and seems like a community that I would love to play on and staff for.

11 minutes ago, Smiley said:

This is for the military Rp

You put it under the Military RP section for it should be for MRP.

14 minutes ago, Smiley said:

Referrals:  Skippy, Golfy,

Your Referrals need to be from Staff members.

Next time, read the rules before applying. It's very hard to give a +1 to someone you never heard of before regardless if their app is perfect. If I was you, I would try to get more well known with the community before reapplying. Good luck 

Edited by draggydx
1 hour ago, {GG}otham said:

Please provide a screen shot of your hours by typing /playtime jj in game. I was under the idea that you were trained no more than a couple of days ago.

He just came back two days ago i trained him for army and i guess he got trained for Marines probably not long after. He definitely has more hours than he says in his app hes most likely playing on a newish account.

JJ you just came back, give it a while before you go for staff. -1

3 hours ago, {GG}otham said:

Please provide a screen shot of your hours by typing /playtime jj in game. I was under the idea that you were trained no more than a couple of days ago.

Actually i have played for a long time im am just getting back into garnet i played on the first map with the originals like simon gaunt, james ryan, Col FLuffs, and other old members i had stopped playing for a year and im just coming back Gotham  you can ask some people like fetn who also just coming back and you can ask simon he does know this and ask xeno i have 114 hours on the server if you don't believe me you and me can check it out in game later on today since im at school.

2 minutes ago, Smiley said:

i had stopped playing for a year and im just coming back Gotham

All I needed to see. -1, you just came back. No one that you listed off play on the server anymore. Side note, i cringed when I saw you include James Ryan as an "Original" 😂

You seem like a good kid, but after a year, many new people are on the server. You can't expect them to fully trust you just by simply referencing people who use to play. Spend sometime just playing as a user and getting to know people, a lot has changed since back then.

8 hours ago, Bortnik said:

How do you plan on acomplishing this?

I plan on being on the server after school  and during the mornings on the weekends to watch over the server and watch for mingey people rdmers and rule breakers and i plan on taking care of those people if it's either a talk about them being mingey or if its a ban/warn for rdm or mass rdmers. I will be always watching over the server for those types of things.

2 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

All I needed to see. -1, you just came back. No one that you listed off play on the server anymore. Side note, i cringed when I saw you include James Ryan as an "Original" 😂

You seem like a good kid, but after a year, many new people are on the server. You can't expect them to fully trust you just by simply referencing people who use to play. Spend sometime just playing as a user and getting to know people, a lot has changed since back then.

james ryan is a original do you know james ryan

Edited by Smiley