Berry's Staff Application

berry4

I'm sorry your application is getting such negative response but, these people do have some good points. You were just banned 6 days ago which worries me, and that shows you don't exactly know the rules too well. You applied right after getting back from a ban and have another ban on record for the same reason, which proves you didn't learn anything the last time you were banned for it.

Better luck next time. -1

I honestly dont remember u , and the fact that u managed to  lie about ur age years back then, really gives me the impression that you would lie again and this time it wont stop at JUST ur age, it would probably be about something bigger if u get staff so i wouldnt want u as staff but i’ll let @Jarold decide.

Edited by Vernon
9 hours ago, Isla said:

I'm sorry your application is getting such negative response but, these people do have some good points. You were just banned 6 days ago which worries me, and that shows you don't exactly know the rules too well. You applied right after getting back from a ban and have another ban on record for the same reason, which proves you didn't learn anything the last time you were banned for it.

Better luck next time. -1

Changing to -1

4 hours ago, Vernon said:

I honestly dont remember u , and the fact that u managed to  lie about ur age years back then, really gives me the impression that you would lie again and this time it wont stop at JUST ur age, it would probably be about something bigger if u get staff so i wouldnt want u as staff but i’ll let @Jarold decide

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️