False ban

Kizzy

STEAM_1:1:160396356

No idea it was pretty long ago.

Me and a moderator/admin.

I was banned for 666 years because I said I might as well go on tits RP in local chat.

I was banned for 666 years 

not sure how to put a picture here

I came back after a month gone from Garnets dark RP when I left everything was there Stacker, duplicator and more that I frequently used but when I came back all of it was gone for some reason so I asked a mod why all of its gone he came to me and told me why, I then said OK and said I might as well go on tits RP for now since it has the stuff even though i have VIP db and all on Garnet he asked me  are you promoting a different server? i said no just saying I'm gonna go on a differnt one until its back or something and at the point i was banned from your server. Mind you it was in local chat. besides me asking why it's all gone.

qceZNOH.png

Well you were banned a very long time ago, and the staff who banned you is no longer staff. Not completely sure what can be done here.

RY8gl8u.png

The... steam profile of the staff who banned you. I guess this was Davidson? Some quality names lmao.

1 hour ago, Catfisher said:

I guess this was Davidson? Some quality names lmao.

Yeah that's Davidson for ya lmao.

Anyways, as Catfisher said, we cant really do much since Davidson is no longer staff. Based what you said on your appeal, I think you should have a second chance. As you didn't fully advertise as you would in OOC.