Thebestfranklin appeal

3 minutes ago, Bread God said:

Wonderwonan, The best Franklin, SantaMyClanta, Shine Sprite, The Coolest Beanie Baby, same thing really.

This is getting to be insulting now, stop accusing me of being those people I have no idea who they are, what they did, and nor do I care. I am just interested in getting back to this community from my unrightful ban, if you have nothing constructive to say don't comment at all, I am trying my hardest to be professional but you and your empty accusations are starting to frustrate me. >~<

47 minutes ago, Vincent said:

Im gonna stay neutral on this until I hear Rohan's side.

Who is/was Wonderwoman @[GG] Admin | Cameron Do you have any evidence of anything they did because when I look up wonder woman I dont see anything on here. if they are alting we will need proof to ban them

This was a situation that had taken place on old forums, so I doubt anyone had screenshotted it. 

• Winner 1
14 minutes ago, .br0ken said:

It doesn't show when he was unbanned my dude

ah nvm, I thought it said it at the end lol, but it was just the exact time. however, unless you can prove that this was nyx and it was also when went on his sexual harassment extravaganza, then I don't see how it applies to the conversation.

Edited by Zaroni Pepperoni
6 minutes ago, Charlie said:

-1 just leave already

I did leave, but then I came back remember our reunion across from spawn? 😞

You seemed happy to see me you were like

FRANKLIN LIKE....THE BEST FRANKLIN

OOOOOOOH I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!

And I was like

CHARLIE LIKE...CHARLIE MOORE!?

And then we hugged and talked about our good memories together.

I still have it on recording 😞 that was one of my favorite sessions on the server

Edited by TheBestFranklin_2019