Reckless' Ban Appeal

Reckless

In-game name: Reckless
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:102012102
Staff members in-game name: Multivitamin (Kurtis banned me, Multivitamin called for it)
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Multivitamin (Can't find his profile for ID)
Date & Time of incident: 1/14/19 9:30 PM
Timezone: GMT-6
Ban Reason: NITRP
How long were you banned for?: 2 days
Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1625297637
What happened? (include any proof): Was brought to a sit because I RDM'd Kurtis accidentally. Kurtis said a verbal warning was good for him. At one point in the sit my printers started overheating, Multivitamin wasn't able to return me properly and things escalated verbally during the sit. I know Multivitamin has some sort of angst towards me, It's not unwarranted though. I've given him a hard time because I believe he's way too controlling. I had two other reports earlier before this altercation, one for breaking NLR, then one for RDM. I killed a guy who prop blocked because he didn't want me to steal his friends printer. I wasn't aware that I needed to advert steal for that, so in that case I was jailed for 6 minutes for RDM. Once again it wasn't unwarranted. The matter is that I was banned for NITRP for what I believe to be is because I talked back during a sit and gave Multivitamin a hard time. In my eyes he just wanted to get rid of me somehow, that's my personal opinion. Now I quote, but I don't have proof since it was in voice chat, Multivitamins said to me something along the lines of "I'm going to try and ban you for NITRP but that probably wont happen."  
Why should your ban be removed?: My ban should be removed because I think it was compeletly unwarranted. Someone who didn't like me wanted to find an easy way to get rid of me. Please tell me how I had "No Intent to Roleplay". It's not like I was running around the map minging, rdming people left and right like I don't care, harrassing people, blatantly being someone who has "No Intent to Roleplay". I was sitting in my base for 99% of my time on the server today farming printers. I'm guess I'm just dumbfounded as to why I was banned for NITRP in a situtation where that had no relevancy. 
Edited by Reckless

He broke a few rules during his play time, and during the sit became increasingly agitated twords me and my rulings. Openly proclaimed that he didn't care about the warn that I WAS going to give him instead of a jail or ban, and showed no respect to me or, more importantly, other staff. I try to be lenient to players who are truly sorry, or uninformed, but I do not waste everyone's time on people who don't want to RP

• 300 IQ 1