Deleted

In game name: Hawks
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:139142845
Warns: 0 
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 35 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): None, i just wanted to help out the community by adding another strong staff member to the staff team
    Past experiences as staff: I used to staff in other game modes such as jailbreak and Starwars RP but at the moment i am not staffing anywhere.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should chose me over other applicants because i have a huge respect for this community. 
I want to make a positive community where people can have fun and enjoy their time playing with no one bothering them such as people 
that don't follow the rules.I staff with hard work and determination that i think other applicants don't have the features of. 
You should chose me over other applicants because other applicants only want to be staff so they can have a higher power over the other 
players while i want to become a staff member because i want to help this community grow and help the community have fun playing 
the game they love at the same time. 

You should also chose me over other applicants because not only do i respect the community, i respect the people in the community as well 
which means you won't be seeing me giving other players a hard time unlike other applicants, you will see me kindly helping them follow the rules.
In addition, most applicants might not be able to get along with other people/staff, while i find myself as a kind person that shows compassion
to others and for my job.Lastly i think you should choose me over other applicants because i have a lot to bring to the table such as
experience staffing, a love for the community already, and the hard work and determination in me that other applicants don't have.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: I have been warned on server like Jailbreak or Starwars RP for an accidental RDM of mine or 
a fail RP. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any previous applications.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will contribute 24 hours a week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play American Football and i like math.
Did you read the staff rules?:{GG} Hawks
Edited by Hawks
18 hours ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

The part where it says why should we choose you over other applicants needs to be a tad bit longer. (3 sentences) Your grammar isn't great but you seem like a nice guy.

I added a few more sentences ❤️