Mac RDM

Unspecified

In-game name: [Mine] 11BR SFC Unspecified | His was just Mac ( he has a donor )

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59643412

I am reporting an [Staff/Player]: Player

Their name or SteamID: STEAM_0:1:452178017

Who was involved?: Just me

When did this occur?: 2:18 AM [EST]

Describe the situation: I was about to hop off, it was kinda peaceful and he comes up and blasts me. I reported it but staff are AFK. After that he left.

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1636734279

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1636735927  (him/she not being on server after report)

I think this is Egry's main account and you guys banned his alt. I am saying this because he has the same voice, same soundboard that he played a few days ago. Plus and also, he is the only one I know who would LTAP as well. Yeah and he did LTAP'd again! (Only if this is Egry)

2b23175c9b4956e1516ec54e3767ec60.png
Just gonna leave this here for reference if needed.

+1 for player to be banned for 1hour:RDM+LTAP, repeat offender and good evidence. If anything if this gets accepted the player should be perma'd if it is Egry or not seeing as they have done nothing but come on and RDM.

2 hours ago, Pencil said:

2b23175c9b4956e1516ec54e3767ec60.png
Just gonna leave this here for reference if needed.

+1 for player to be banned for 1hour:RDM+LTAP, repeat offender and good evidence. If anything if this gets accepted the player should be perma'd if it is Egry or not seeing as they have done nothing but come on and RDM.

I perma'd him a little while ago with permission from Chris Branch for ban evasion. That account was deemed as Egry's alt. When I asked YetiBoi on TS (his name was Richard in TS at the time), he said sure, turned on his mic, and said the specified sentence with a voice changer. Then when banned, he said "OK wait let me say bye" confirming he was guilty. I assume this report can be accepted and moved?

@Phantom

12 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I perma'd him a little while ago with permission from Chris Branch for ban evasion. That account was deemed as Egry's alt. When I asked YetiBoi on TS (his name was Richard in TS at the time), he said sure, turned on his mic, and said the specified sentence with a voice changer. Then when banned, he said "OK wait let me say bye" confirming he was guilty. I assume this report can be accepted and moved?

@Phantom

Well if you said it was Egry's alt, then this can be accepted and moved. I just wasn't sure with the evidence provided in this post.

• Like 1