DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mortality (Application)

Mortality

In-game name: Mortality
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:109036957Warns1xRDMTimezoneUTC-6 (CST)Playtime?120:30:02Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?YesDo you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? YesReferral(s)NonePast experiences as staff: 
      I've staffed on this server in the past but because it was so new to me I couldn't handle the stress. I'm not entirely sure
how it stressed me out but it did. Now that I'm in high school stress is common so it really doesn't bother me. I also used to staff for a 
Minecraft server that was pretty popular. But it went down after two years. Why should we choose you over other applicants?The main reason you should accept me over the other applicants is that I've always had a positive impact on the people I meet. People get good 
and calming vibes around me. They tend to chill around me and be happy. I could ask any of my closest friends, and they would tell you that. 
That means that I could, while the server does have much violence regarding people's attitude, cheer people up. I could make a huge difference in the
servers general appearance. 
      Another main reason why you should accept me rather than the other applicants is that even tho I am happy and chill, I can be an accommodating 
person. Not many people have a perk of willing to help without getting anything in return from my experiences in life. I can be a reason people 
stay on the server. If people are having issues, I can be the one to help them succeed on the server and become a 100h+ playtime player. 
Those are the kinds of people to become staff on these servers.
      So, in conclusion, my happiness and want to help others can bring this server a great deal of positivity. That is the reason you should 
accept me as rather than the other applicants.Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? 
The only punishments I've had are the warnings. I don't really like to get in trouble. I feel very guilty if I do.Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
I believe I made an application last year but I do not recall at what time and date it was. Like I said earlier I've been staff on here but
got stressed about it.How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
Honestly, I have about 6-8 hours to spend depending on when I get home from school and finish homework.If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? 
No, I used to be in an A/V club but it didn't really stick with me so I just stopped going. I am interested in computers but I've basically 
mastered them. I know a lot about them.Did you read the staff rules?: Mortality

I have never had any troubles with you, and you have good playtime. Your paragraphs don't give an insane amount about why you should be, other than you being a relaxing person, but your qualifications are good and I can understand the change in the ability to deal with stress from middle to high school as I'm in high school as well, so +1

Just now, ten10868 said:

I have never had any troubles with you, and you have good playtime. Your paragraphs don't give an insane amount about why you should be, other than you being a relaxing person, but your qualifications are good and I can understand the change in the ability to deal with stress from middle to high school as I'm in high school as well, so +1

Thanks man. High school has really helped me.

• Like 1
Guest ZachDLC
2 hours ago, Vincent said:

I will murder you.

jk.

Morality I haven't seen you yet but your app looks alright.

Where my blue shit? Wadu hek.