DLC's first banworthy ban appeal.

Guest ZachDLC

Just now, IAMEVOLVE said:

I dont think this deserves a community ban it should just be a perma Darkrp ban as he did nothing perma worthy on the mrp server. lets treat this with no biased intentions please 

No bias involved. He's just objectively toxic.

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

No bias involved. He's just objectively toxic.

ya i understand that trust me but If he is toxic and only a minge on the Mrp server i would vouche for a community ban but from what I've heard he isn't so lets keep this on DRP only 

This reminds me of a video asmongold did on "in-crowds" or "communities within communities. Overall, this sort of thing can/will lead to toxicity and cancer to the community as a whole. Starts as an innocent discord for "memes", evolves into a group of people that talk shit and looks down upon people that aren't apart of that particular clique. Garnet has an Official TS server, and I believe an official discord now too if I'm not mistaken for this reason. If you don't believe me, C.H.I.E.F can stand as a prime example, as i'm pretty sure they went through both of the phases i've referenced above.

• Like 1
Guest ZachDLC
Just now, {GG}otham said:

This reminds me of a video asmongold did on "in-crowds" or "communities within communities. Overall, this sort of thing can/will lead to toxicity and cancer to the community as a whole. Starts as an innocent discord for "memes", evolves into a group of people that talk shit and looks down upon people that aren't apart of that particular clique. Garnet has an Official TS server, and I believe an official discord now too if I'm not mistaken for this reason. If you don't believe me, C.H.I.E.F can stand as a prime example, as i'm pretty sure they went through both of the phases i've referenced above. 

What's wrong with playing with irl friends? That's how my discord started...

1 hour ago, {GG}otham said:

sorry? If you read up im vouching for the guy partially and I'm not part of a toxic clique lol im just inactive as fuck, I dont really appreciate the shade being thrown at me can you keep it to the report please

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
3 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

ya i understand that trust me but If he is toxic and only a minge on the Mrp server i would vouche for a community ban but from what I've heard he isn't so lets keep this on DRP only 

He's been toxic and only toxic to me on MRP when I haven't even said a thing to him. That's why I think he is just blatantly toxic, but it is also why I won't use it as a sole reason to ban him on MRP. I just know that given the time and opportunity, he will probably fester into a more toxic player. My reasoning is if he is toxic on DRP, and it shows just purely based on his forum activity, that doesn't erase the fact that he is toxic if he is on a different server. I don't know why people think this is the case. He seemed to be taking DRP seriously when he was staff, otherwise how else would he have gotten staff unless there are just no standards. That being said, him saying "I'm taking MRP seriously" is not a valid argument for him to use to say he "isn't toxic."

2 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

sorry? If you read up im vouching for the guy partially and I'm not part of a toxic clique lol im just inactive as fuck, I dont really appreciate the shade being thrown at me can you keep it to the report please

If you think that what I said wasn't directed to the report, but instead to you, get over yourself. 1, I bet you play the victim card in political debates. and 2, you're an idiot.

Edited by {GG}otham
  • Winner 1
Guest ZachDLC
Just now, Phantom said:

He's been toxic and only toxic to me on MRP when I haven't even said a thing to him. That's why I think he is just blatantly toxic, but it is also why I won't use it as a sole reason to ban him on MRP. I just know that given the time and opportunity, he will probably fester into a more toxic player. My reasoning is if he is toxic on DRP, and it shows just purely based on his forum activity, that doesn't erase the fact that he is toxic if he is on a different server. I don't know why people think this is the case. He seemed to be taking DRP seriously when he was staff, otherwise how else would he have gotten staff unless there are just no standards. That being said, him saying "I'm taking MRP seriously" is not a valid argument for him to use to say he "isn't toxic."

As an individual, I'm toxic as fuck, and I think that's mostly because of DarkRP's gamemode. MilitaryRP is a whole new ballgame and to progress you have to be serious and professional. Whereas in DarkRP if you're funny and "toxic" when it's deemed necessary there's way more wiggle room. I joined MRP to better myself.

1 minute ago, ZachDLC said:

As an individual, I'm toxic as fuck, and I think that's mostly because of DarkRP's gamemode. MilitaryRP is a whole new ballgame and to progress you have to be serious and professional. Whereas in DarkRP if you're funny and "toxic" when it's deemed necessary there's way more wiggle room. I joined MRP to better myself.

Forgive me for doubting you, but many other players and I have heard this "bettering myself" thing so many times. And before you say it, no, you will not be different.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Phantom said:

Ok but I have also been on Mrp and theres toxic players, this is a gmod community lol of course there will be some toxic players but From what i see I just dont think It's enough for a community ban. I have my past with DLC and I'm not too fond of him but I'd prefer people to only be community banned if they did something a little more serious than be toxic. 

Edited by IAMEVOLVE