I was banned for Impersonation and name changing?

In-game name: XXXTrippiePumpGod
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:152254848
Staff members in-game name: I'm unaware of who banned me
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):I'm unaware of who banned me
Date & Time of incident: I'm unaware of when I was banned, sometime on or after Friday of last week.
Timezone: Pacific Standard (PST)
Ban Reason: Impersonation/Multiple name changes
How long were you banned for?: 33966.67 Mins
Proof of Ban: Included above What happened? (include any proof): I'm Not sure what happened i wasn't aware of being banned.
Why should your ban be removed?: Due to multiple name changing which I have not done, because I prefer the name XXXTrippiePumpGod
and the impersonation, It is possible that i was impersonated and someone was banned with XXXTrippiePumpGod as the last name they
had, Meaning someone else impersonated me and the mod/admin banned the wrong person

1F29A808A38BDA6C510A3E812B0077214022EDC2

Edited by XXXTrippiePumpGod

Yeah. I think I remember what happened. This is most likely a false ban. SantaMyClanta and his mince army were on late at night on the 25th. I was in a call with Evity and JPdude, and they should remember this. There was a BUNCH of hinges on, and about 10 Santa alts/minge army people. One of them might have changed their name to yours, therefore I grabbed the wrong steam id. Keep in mind, I was the only staff on, it was 1 in the morning, there were 10 different people, and names were changing every 5 minutes. Sorry if you were caught in the massive ban crossfire. If you truly are not one of the minges, then please accept my sincerest apology. 

• Like 1