Warns: None
Timezone: EUS
Playtime?: 561 hours+

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes    
Referral(s):
[What administrator recommended you to apply?] JPdude    
Past experiences as staff:
[Optional] I was staff on this server before then I was banned.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I should be chosen over other applicant because I am willing to put in the extra mile in order to climb the ranks. I am determined to push through the
fact that I was banned before and make it past trial mod. I am have memorized most of the rules and I report people if they break them. I am respectful
to people in the community and I let others have the last word if they are insulting me. I am able to spend as much time in a sit as possible, if needed.
When I was previously staff I was able to put in over 100 sits in 2 days because I am dedicated to making the server a better place. I feel that I am
liked in the community by most people. I am able to enforce the rules but still make the server fun. When I was staff,I feel I was a good staff member
because I was able to complete sits in the fairest way possible and I wasn't biased toward anyone. I have had my ups and downs trying to become staff,
I have had 2 applications denied and a few days later after I became staff I was banned. I just want to point out, I was not mass prop-spamming to harm
the server. I was a hobo placing unfrozen cubes to build a base. I was doing it mainly for the purposes of fun. That doesn't mean I wasn't in the
wrong it just means I was trying to hurt the server.

Have you made any previous application, If so when?: I have made 3 others one of which has been accepted.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on all the time on the weekends and be on til 11:00 after school, which ends at 3:00.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? No, I play other games, but that's about it.

Did you read the staff rules? JollyJoey

Edited by JollyJoey

I'm aware you talked to me about how your paragraphs are disappearing but I must -1 because there just isn't enough information.

EDIT:

I will +1 as you fixed your paragraphs. Grammar is a little spotty but it's still readable. I can understand having messed up and wanting another chance.

Edited by Mortality
26 minutes ago, 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 said:

Application is messed up, you are inactive and I have never seen you once and I'm extremely active every day. I'm pretty sure you just got back from inactivity and instantly applied. -1

I understand where you are coming from because I was inactive for a long time, but could you take into consideration the fact that I fixed my paragraphs.

8 minutes ago, Mortality said:

I'm aware you talked to me about how your paragraphs are disappearing but I must -1 because there just isn't enough information.

EDIT:

I will +1 as you fixed your paragraphs. Grammar is a little spotty but it's still readable. I can understand having messed up and wanting another chance.

Thanks Mortality. Writing and grammar isn't my best academic skill. 

10 minutes ago, ToucanMcGuppy said:

You're missing the bans section

cough propspam cough

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

It kept deleting it so sorry if its not in there. I put it in my paragraphs.