SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:80355750
Warns:1
Timezone:eastern
Playtime?: 51,,12 30
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] nope
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]will type this at the end
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes because i messed up on some rules I didn't know about
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes it was January 13
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I have 7 to 8 hours I can work on here
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? well i do choir but I might not be doing it anymore so I would have to let you know in general
Did you read the staff rules?: cyber warrior
and now as I said I would type the 2 paragraphs at the end so i am now
Well I came here to help people on this server because I know there is issues on here like every other server. I would be on quite a bit everyday or try
to but I would try and I will be on most of the time of my days. I spend most of my time on computers and all technology I can use so usually i'm always on 
and whenever I am. I get on here and play. If I became staff then when i'm on I can help anybody on here and i'm usually on here for a long time when I get on so that
time can go to use when i can. and that's all I really want to do on this server is help people.
Edited by cyber warrior

@cloud8191 i'm not trying to argue but it said minimum of 2 paragraphs and if i'm certain then minimum means least so the smallest amount i can have is 2 i used wordcounter.com and pasted my reason and it said it was good as I said i'm not trying to argue i'm just wondering if its glitched for me so if you can go to that website and paste it in and msg me how much it says i have if you could thanks

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
3 hours ago, cyber warrior said:

@cloud8191 i'm not trying to argue but it said minimum of 2 paragraphs and if i'm certain then minimum means least so the smallest amount i can have is 2 i used wordcounter.com and pasted my reason and it said it was good as I said i'm not trying to argue i'm just wondering if its glitched for me so if you can go to that website and paste it in and msg me how much it says i have if you could thanks

1. that is not two paragraphs, as you should learn in grade school a basic paragraph consists of 5 sentences, you have like 5 sentences in the whole essay lol.

1 hour ago, Jarold said:

I never referred you?

2.lying on a staff app about refs @SnipeKilz!! have you referred him either?

3.you legit put no effort into this app, this comment most likely took longer than this whole app.😂

4.also that playtime thing is wack use /playtime yourname in game please then just copy it over..

BIG FAT OLD -1

ps. if someone tells you your app is wack don't make excuses and just fix the app lol

Edited by IAMEVOLVE