United States Marines : Message to Gotham

Hey Gotham,

I couldn't find your forum and never could find you in the server before I went to work. I was an old CWO4 and went on reserves as a CWO2 (Preston Vasquez) or National as you may know me by. I went on reserves whenever Drax was leader, do I need to start as Pvt or CWO2? Cause my name isn't on new roaster. I don't wanna play and end up getting in trouble for self promotion.

Edited by National1

If your name isn't on the reserves tab, then more then likely you have to start as a Pvt. Drax is not the general anymore and isn't around to validate your previous rank so it is a good idea to start at Pvt. But with dedication and showing leadership in the Corp, you can get your rank back in like a month or two.

18 minutes ago, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

If your name isn't on the reserves tab, then more then likely you have to start as a Pvt. Drax is not the general anymore and isn't around to validate your previous rank so it is a good idea to start at Pvt. But with dedication and showing leadership in the Corp, you can get your rank back in like a month or two.

Just don't constantly dip like jasmin

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

I can validate your reserves due to me having a copy of a backup of the docs. Play on 1MD WOR National for a bit, and if I see you active for a while I'll consider letting you off reserves.

Probably will stay on reserves for the time being as I have ACT and need to get all that stress out of the way. So don't put me off of reserves until atleast March the 1st.

• 2 weeks later...