In-game name: tipton628

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞STEAM_0:1:157774754

Warns: 1

Timezone: CT

Playtime?: 54 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s):N/A

Past experiences as staff: Staffed a long time ago in another Dark RP server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

You should chose me over other applicants because i have many characteristics that other applicants don’t have. These characteristics are the staffing skills i bring to the table,the respect i have for this community,and how i want to add to the staff team in a positive way.

You should chose me over other applicants because i have great staffing skills. Meaning i can work with people very well and be nice about it to. I don’t disrespect fellow players or staff members at all. I can talk to players to a respectful manner and make sure they are having a good time playing the game they love.

Another reason why you should pick me over other applicants is because i respect this community a lot. I love Garnet Gaming and i wish to bring a better gaming experience to all the players who play it. I want to make sure all people are following the rules and i want to make sure that everyone is having fun.

The last reason why you should pick me over other applicants is because i can add to the staff team in a positive way. This means i’m not just another player wanting to become staff because i’m gaining power over other players, this means i am becoming staff to help the community grow and make sure everyone is having fun. As you can see i really want to add on to the staff team with these characteristics that other applicants don’t have.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes 2/11/19

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 8 hours or more

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play basketball as a hobby

Did you read the staff rules?: [GG]tipton628

Great staffing skills? You said you only staffed on one server a really long time ago...please put what server you staffed on and what your rank was for it

Your essay is riddled with grammatical errors and has next to no effort put into it. Also you barely put any reasons on why we should pick you... All you did was repeat the same reason, that you would bring alot to  the table but you never really went into detail.

-clearly very little effort

- I barely see you on the server 

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
10 hours ago, tipton628 said:

In-game name: tipton628

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞STEAM_0:1:157774754

Warns: 1

Timezone: CT

Playtime?: 54 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s):N/A

Past experiences as staff: Staffed a long time ago in another Dark RP server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

You should chose me over other applicants because i have many characteristics that other applicants don’t have. These characteristics are the staffing skills i bring to the table,the respect i have for this community,and how i want to add to the staff team in a positive way.

You should chose me over other applicants because i have great staffing skills. Meaning i can work with people very well and be nice about it to. I don’t disrespect fellow players or staff members at all. I can talk to players to a respectful manner and make sure they are having a good time playing the game they love.

Another reason why you should pick me over other applicants is because i respect this community a lot. I love Garnet Gaming and i wish to bring a better gaming experience to all the players who play it. I want to make sure all people are following the rules and i want to make sure that everyone is having fun.

The last reason why you should pick me over other applicants is because i can add to the staff team in a positive way. This means i’m not just another player wanting to become staff because i’m gaining power over other players, this means i am becoming staff to help the community grow and make sure everyone is having fun. As you can see i really want to add on to the staff team with these characteristics that other applicants don’t have.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes 2/11/19

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 8 hours or more

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play basketball as a hobby

Did you read the staff rules?: [GG]tipton628

Okay so I don't want to sound like to much of a dick here but....

Those aren't paragraphs those are sentences that are spaced out to make this look bigger, but paragraphs are 5 sentences each and I would suggest fixing this. I know other people have said this but why did you make 2 apps just edit the other one I do happen to see you a decent amount even though others haven't, but for now I'm gonna have to say -1 until this app gets edited to the point where it looks like your trying.