In-game name: Xean

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203872248/

Warns: Warning for failing to Advert mug - and Advert mug over priced

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: possibly 20-30 hours on this server

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes    

Referral(s): Anon    

Past experiences as staff: I have been Mod on other DarkRP servers but they have all shut down.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I believe I bring to the table something no other applicant can. I have the skill and knowledge required to fulfill this job. I love helping players out in this community and I believe it's time I take it to the next level. There are times when there aren't any staff online and those times create mass chaos. I believe I can help during those times and make sure everyone is in order. I am a good listener and I don't choose sides. I listen carefully and then decide on what action is needed to be taken on said situation. I am very sharp and quick to detect a lie.

What really has made me want to apply though, is the community. This server's community is by far one of the best I have ever seen. The server is so fun and has so much potential but I feel like there are minor things holding it back. I feel that I could help take this server to the next level. I take pride when I am a moderator in a server and I treat it as if it were my job. I only want to do my best and help create friendly and peaceful atmosphere. I believe that I can help control the server and make sure no one creates any problematic  scenarios. Overall, I believe that if I were to be chosen for staff, I could help make the experience for the players even better than it already was.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I was banned for 3 min for going AFK with props (Forgot to log off)    

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 3-5 hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Well I love to play basketball and write poetry. I was the valedictorian of my class and plan on going to college at Columbia University.

Did you read the staff rules?: Of course.

Edited by Xean

You clearly aren't familiar with the server commands and have not read the staff rules. Required of 48 hours before applying

/playtime (name) - views the playtime. 

/id (name) - copies your SteamID

Edited by National1
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1