DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jackal base camp

Silo

Just now, Vibe said:

It means it wasn't recent and we don't see his death position

The first one you took the screenshot too late anyway so without your name in the kill feed we don't know who killed, where they killed you, and when they killed you.

What you see in the 1st screenshot is what you see in the 2nd one, Everything matchs up

5 minutes ago, TridentCramer said:

You can connect both names, from the PFC on the first screenshot, and the logs. They are in direct correlation to each other.

Okay yea now I see apologies for that imma edit my post and make it a +1

5 minutes ago, SkrtSkrt said:

What you see in the 1st screenshot is what you see in the 2nd one, Everything matchs up

Reason Stated Above

• Like 1

Accepted!

While reviewing both screenshots, it is evident that Jackel killed you and your body is in the base. If you look in the console Jackel kills Silo before Jackel kills the 1MD PFC. And as you stated in the post, you used the report system but no one took the sit, so it wasn't he was waiting 20 minutes to report it, Silo took initiative to report as a normal player should. While that being said Jackel will be warned for basecamp.

@Phantom Please lock and move.

5 minutes ago, Jackal said:

Before this gets locked I have a video I want to upload to clarify on some things.

EDIT : 

The possibility that his body flew is there. More than likely is what happened since that war US was baiting for basecamp warns anyway.

With this underlying experiment, Jasmin's final verdict does not have precedent as now Wendell's evidence could be proven invalid. 

Edited by Blade
36 minutes ago, .br0ken said:

-1, There is a chance where your body flew inside the base, So you need video proof, Unless you can provide that, I will stick with my - 1

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought the server operated under the idea that if you're shooting near their base, you're taking the risk that their body will fly back in the base and you'll be reported. That being said, I would recommend cracking down on players who are not afk and perching themselves up in base with no weapons in an attempt @ warn baiting. Seems pretty FailRP to me.

• Like 1
Guest Gildarts

Just going to say, standing on or in barbwire is FailRP. Locked.

I will also say @Jasmin Just because someone has a photo of them dead in base is not proof. Because we see this all the time where people get flung back by high calibers they need video or in a location obvious. 

and to be fair Personally (not sure how others feel) being on top of base walls does not make you "IN BASE" because you are technically outside of its walls.
@Jackal If you wish to overrule this decision you make make a appeal. 

Edited by Gildarts
6 hours ago, Gildarts said:

Just going to say, standing on or in barbwire is FailRP. Locked.

I will also say @Jasmin Just because someone has a photo of them dead in base is not proof. Because we see this all the time where people get flung back by high calibers they need video or in a location obvious. 

and to be fair Personally (not sure how others feel) being on top of base walls does not make you "IN BASE" because you are technically outside of its walls.
@Jackal If you wish to overrule this decision you make make a appeal. 

Standing on barbed wire hasn't been FailRP for a long time.

Also, standing on the wall has been considered in base for a while as well. Don't want any contradictions for things that have been known for a while.

I would still remove Jackal's warn because there is a pretty high chance that Wendell got blown back into base and there isn't any substantial proof to show otherwise. Just wanted to respond to your post to clarify some discrepancies to avoid future issues.

• Like 2