Big Boy John's Staff Application

In game name: Big Boy John

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:126869558

Warns: None of course 😉

Time zone: AEST

Playtime: 285 hours on the server roughly

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos: YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?

@Kicks @cloud8191

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I previously staffed on garnet gaming dark rp and achieved moderator

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Hi, my real name is Blair and I’m am here to state why I believe you should choose me over other applicants. My first reason is because I have previously been staff on the server and know all the server and staff rules off by heart which will allow me to make the right decisions during sits. My second reason for why you should choose me is because I have never done any wrong on the server and I am dedicated completely to making other members experience better. I also will be active on the forums constantly to make sure peoples requests are being dealt with.

Now I would like to tell you a bit about myself so you can understand why I would fit the role. Firstly, I am extremely calm and well controlled, so I will always talk to members in sits with kindness and compassion while also dealing with their actions appropriately. I am also extremely respectful of everyone I meet and will show complete respect to all fellow staff and server members. I also have common sense and surprisingly not everyone does. I would love the chance to staff again on Garnet gaming!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details: Of course I haven’t!

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?

Yes, and it was accepted.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role:

Enough time to meet the quota and exceed it.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? – Streaming, Youtube, Other games

Did you read the staff rules? - Big Boy John (So tempted to put yes there)

Edited by Big Boy John

Fastest +1 in the history of +1's personally. Me and John were both staff last year, I resigned before he did, but i know for a fact he was an outstanding staff member. Although you might've not seen him IG, I personally believe he is a high quality staff. Add to reffs. Also, DONT DO BLACK TEXT >:(.