A little more bank for that buck!!

gtgblaze19

VIP has many great perks, Extra jobs, More upgrades for the printer,  and a few other items. But what if it also provided some extra supplies for the manufacturing jobs such as a couple extra seeds, pots, and lights for the weed growing class, and extra water, iodince, and phosphate for the meth class.

This wouldn't really help you make money or xp any faster, just make the process less painful.

I personally think this would be a great addition to the VIP class for its cost.

Also cause i don't wanna make another topic can the weed pots be physgunable?? it kills me every time my pots tip over and actually make it so i rather not play that class on top of knowing it doesn't pay as well as meth.

13 hours ago, gtgblaze19 said:

Also cause i don't wanna make another topic can the weed pots be physgunable?? it kills me every time my pots tip over and actually make it so i rather not play that class on top of knowing it doesn't pay as well as meth.

Big yes lmao

For the extra stuff, I don't really agree with VIP getting more of them because if we could, why not give users the same benefit? -1 for VIP but +1 for users

6 minutes ago, Big Boy John said:

I think an overall increase in the amount of items you can spawn in when playing meth dealer could be useful but then again could produce some extra lag

Yes, but meth dealers are already restricted by 3 players. However if we're talking about every production based role then yes that could be an issue.