DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

LazyGamer Staff Application

LazyGamer

In-game name: LazyGamer
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:468531260
Warns: 0 (clean as a whistle)
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: LazyGamer has played for 115:38:08.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES (on my phone)
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Cloud 8191
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I know you don’t wanna hear people just talk abou “how they read the rules” and how they just “wanna remove the people who break the rules” so with that in mind. Here is my application.

Here is why i should be on the staff team. I am only 15 however I make sure that i never am biased whenever my friends are fighting, and I take special care to make sure I don’t jump to conclusions. I have fairly good grammar and I base with staff like Anon and Cloud8191 so i make sure that I follow all of the rules and stay on my best on all times (hence why i have 0 warns/bans) and rarely get into admin sits unless someone breaks the rules in which case I report them. I know the rules and have helped people with fail bases by telling them (when it wasn’t in the way of a raid. And I hope that i can get people to understand that you need to follow the rules.

Some of the things I need to work on is the commands for admins and the punishments for different rulebreakers. I have a high tolerance to being name called. I hope my age isn’t an issue and that my high pitched voice isn’t too annoying. I am fairly well known in the community and am active a lot. I just want to help the community. I am trying very hard for this position. I hope a make admin because I still am feeling like it might be the only thing i have before I begin getting bored of printer farming and the likes.

Over all I know I will be hard on rulebreakers and that I make lots of friends. So I will end this paragraph with my personal saying: Have a good day!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Nope
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Any time I'm not at my dads or doing something else
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? playing cello (not currently at my house) watching yt and drinking tea
Did you read the staff rules?:LazyGamer

I hope i make staff!

Edited by LazyGamer
mistyped
28 minutes ago, LazyGamer said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):

You need to provide a STEAMID.

29 minutes ago, LazyGamer said:

I also have spent 3 days  working on these 2 paragraphs so I am trying very hard for this position

Your two paragraphs are a whopping total of 8 sentences, for three whole days of effort.

Until you provide a STEAMID, I won't make a +1 or -1.

1 hour ago, LazyGamer said:

I know you don’t wanna hear people just talk about “how they read the rules” and how they just “wanna remove the people who break the rules” so with that in mind. Here is my application.

Here is why i should be on the staff team. I am only 15 however I make sure that i never am biased whenever my friends are fighting, and I take special care to make sure I don’t jump to conclusions. I have fairly good grammar and I base with staff like Anon and Cloud8191 so i make sure that I follow all of the rules and stay on my best on all times (hence why i have 0 warns/bans) and rarely get into admin sits unless someone breaks the rules in which case I report them.

Some of the things I need to work on is the commands for admins and the punishments for different rulebreakers. I have a high tolerance to being name called. I hope my age isn’t an issue and that my high pitched voice isn’t too annoying. I am fairly well known in the community and am active a lot. I also have spent 3 days  working on these 2 paragraphs so I am trying very hard for this position

Over all I know I will be hard on rulebreakers and that I make lots of friends. So I will end this paragraph with my personal saying: Have a good day!

You say you spent 3 days on the paragraph, but Buddha can whip up an entire 5 page essay on just 1 app in less than 5 minutes. Also, my experiences with you haven't been the best, 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES (on my phone)

I recommend you get a Recording software like Shadowplay, or OBS (Open Broadcast Software).

rarely get into admin sits unless someone breaks the rules in which case I report them.

I've had a few sits with you (some ending with a warn/other punishment) but you seem to grasp the basics and know your way around a sit and how to handle yourself.

TL:DR

-1. Your paragraph doesn't help the fact that i personally see you as a (semi) Toxic player. Some people may have different opinions, but that just my opinion. Good luck.

Edited by Kicks
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

You should think more before you say something like that without any proof, evidence to back it up.

12 hours ago, LazyGamer said:

I am only 13 however

Yes

Edited by DannKeb
Just now, LazyGamer said:

when did i say that?

12 hours ago, LazyGamer said:

Here is why i should be on the staff team. I am only 13 however I make sure that i never am biased whenever my friends are fighting,