FluffyNikki - Permabanned for no reason!

Name: FluffyNikki

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:439217382

Staff who Banned you: Shade Dial

People Involved: Shade, myself, and a very annoying child.

Reason You were Banned: Exploiting

How long were you banned for?: Permanent

Proof of Ban:

2018-06-10 - 23:40:58 Citizen Clarence(STEAM_0:1:439217382) Shade Dial(STEAM_0:0:40436580) 19-03:14 Exploiting

Your side of the story: So this kid RDMs me on the street for no reason, I arrest him and kill his printers, he reports me, 25 minutes later the staff finally takes his report. He demands I pay him for his printers and his gun he lost (he RDMed me with his SPAS 12) and I say he's not getting a single cent from me. Then they tell me bye and ban me permanently for exploiting. How did I even exploit? You tell me @Shade Dial. Not to mention, this kid was getting away with dissing me in a sit and it took Shade FOREVER to finally come to his senses and warn him. 

AlbVCIY.png

"Hes clearly trying to troll" Kid, I have 16 hours logged on the server. If I was there to troll, I would have a ton of bans on my record but, I only have 2, excluding this false exploiting ban, and both were unintentional. 

Then, to make things even worse for his situation here, he changes my ban to ban evasion?  How did I even ban evade and what proof does he have to these lies and claims? 

After being banned, a user on the server send me these screenshots of some stuff that occurred after my ban. I believe this staff is very corrupt and deserves to be demoted. 

QcUhnaD.jpg

eQqizFH.jpg

WbXDD5e.jpg

UhRW3Id.jpg

fHFdQmA.jpg

Hi, I banned you for Ban Evasion (if you would like to check as I did have Vernon update it to the correct form) As you kept changing your name and selecting a different job To leave a sit. After I told you-you may get banned for this You continued to do so. Then you disconnected only to join again. You then took the Identity of Unoriginal memester, not a noteworthy offense. Then you continued to change your name.  I will be uploading the Video very shortly of all that happened please stay tuned!

1 minute ago, Shade Dial said:

Hi, I banned you for Ban Evasion (if you would like to check as I did have Vernon update it to the correct form) As you kept changing your name and selecting a different job To leave a sit. After I told you-you may get banned for this You continued to do so. Then you disconnected only to join again. You then took the Identity of Unoriginal memester, not a noteworthy offense. Then you continued to change your name.  I will be uploading the Video very shortly of all that happened please stay tuned!

so he changed jobs left the server came back and changed names?

3 minutes ago, Shade Dial said:

That wasn't even me! That was another Terminator. You're assuming I was the one doing that because I took Terminator after he left and I'm being punished for his doings! ?

Just now, Evity said:

This ban is not false you've been banned multiple times for exploiting and ban evading. In fact, you were banned earlier today for this same reason.

Uh, no, I haven't. If you have proof to this claim I'd love to see it. Everyone here is just accusing and throwing out false information. I'd really love it if everyone would actually share proof to their claims.

4 minutes ago, Not cool kid said:

Arent you the guy who climb sweps glitched into peoples bases places a invis wall dupe gets banned and comes back on a alt?

No?

3 minutes ago, Not cool kid said:

so he changed jobs left the server came back and changed names?

Yeah, the other Terminator did, not me.

Just now, Evity said:

Yeah, I'll get someone to check the IPs and see if the match

Okay but, just saying, checking my IP is invasion of my privacy online. Even though you won't find anything if you do check my IP, you're still invading my online privacy. lol

Lol this retard again. You keep ban evading and just keep creating a disruption. You deserve to be IP banned. -1

6 minutes ago, FluffyNikki said:

Okay but, just saying, checking my IP is invasion of my privacy online. Even though you won't find anything if you do check my IP, you're still invading my online privacy. lol

By logging on to this site you willfully agree to the terms of service which include you giving your ip. Dont play dumb.

Edited by Tacocat
Removed name
Just now, FluffyNikki said:

This is a complete sh!tpost and is offtopic.

This was not a shitpost, I am being serious. And it's not offtopic, unless if you're saying your previous statement was irrelevant as well. It was in regards to your complaint about your privacy on the Internet. And as I was saying, you give up your privacy by being on the Internet. The Internet is a public space where your privacy can be invaded in numerous ways. Whether it's invaded or not has no relevance to this appeal either and you bringing it up was pointless in the first place. So do not tell me my post is a shitpost and offtopic when you made a comment that holds no relevance.

1 minute ago, Tacocat said:

Lol this retard again. You keep ban evading and just keep creating a disruption printer pete. You deserve to be IP banned.

By logging on to this site you willfully agree to the terms of service which include you giving your ip. Dont play dumb.

*Sigh* once again, false claims and no proof. Also, calling a person a retard is rude. ?

Just now, FluffyNikki said:

*Sigh* once again, false claims and no proof. Also, calling a person a retard is rude. ?

Nice job avoiding my comment about privacy. I can also claim that you haven’t provided any proof at all.