Bendak

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: br0ken

Your in-game name: Bendak

Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:95273474

In-game name of reportee: V br0ken

SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:56201000

Date & Time of incident: Around 1:25 PM | April 13, 2019

Timezone: EST

What happened? (include any proof): Me, Mark Duglas, and other Army Officers were making the enlisted to PT at OC (Making them continuously run it until we say so). OC was claimed by me at the time and was claimed for the entire situation. While we were doing our stuff at OC, br0ken calls a raid on the US. We stayed at OC so we would not get involved because we were in a claimed area and we were not going to interract with the raid. After he called it, he intentionally targeted OC and grenaded almost everyone there. 

Raiding

• All targets in the enemy base is fair game during a raid, including those in buildings. The only thing not allowed is the intentional spawn camp of the enemy, such as setting a bipod on Cafe Baltic window and gunning Vega members down as they spawn.
  • You must be an O-1+ and host a briefing prior to your raid on the enemy base. You must then advert raid. Attackers have 1 life, defenders have unlimited.
  • Recruits and trainers may also be KOS'd in a raid. Those leading their tryouts may also be subject to the raid rules if they are within the base walls or firing back while outside of the base.
  • Defenders may not actively participate in the raid if they are not within a reasonable distance of their base during a raid. Example: Don't shoot RU attacking US base while you are in Outpost.
  • The cooldown per country is 10 minutes. Raids must not exceed 5 minutes in length.

You can't raid a claimed area. We were not firing back. We were not inside the base walls. And, they did not call a briefing prior to this raid.

Proof of Claimed Area

69F9F711D69F2E9260C0701D69DC79BA12FF2B40

Proof of No Briefing

?imw=1024&imh=640&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Proof of Mass RDM

• Informative 1
43 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

The rule says " Tryouts " it doesn't state that you can't kill on claimed areas. I asked Gildarts and Jackal if trainings are considered tryouts since that's what Smity was saying during the sit that we had ingame.

Regardless, it was a pretty stupid thing to do to call raid and nade a claimed area outside of base

-1 on ban since he conferred with a staff member, but +1 on clarification of whether this is okay

Edited by {GG}otham
  • 300 IQ 1
27 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

You can see that I called Envy to Comms as he was the only person with me during that raid so, Briefing did occur.

The rule says " Tryouts " it doesn't state that you can't kill on claimed areas. I asked Gildarts and Jackal if trainings are considered tryouts since that's what Smity was saying during the sit that we had ingame.

The raid rules are made for raiding F.O.B.s, not claimed areas. If that was the case then everyone would be raiding simulations and trainings left and right. Plus it was obvious you didn't even have intent to raid the base since you immediately went for targets outside of the base walls.

44 minutes ago, Acid Drop said:

All targets in the enemy base is fair game during a raid, including those in buildings. The only thing not allowed is the intentional spawn camp of the enemy, such as setting a bipod on Cafe Baltic window and gunning Vega members down as they spawn.

We still were not in the base and were not firing back.

• 300 IQ 1
1 minute ago, br0ken- said:

OC is fairly close to the US FOB that's why I naded it, I was planning to go to the US base after clearing OC, I even confirmed with draggy that OC isn't far enough for me to kill in it, You can still shoot up people outside of the base if they aren't far enough, Or else a shit ton of players would have been banned for it. 

We would only be subject to raid rules if we were inside the base walls or firing back outside of base. Nowhere in the rules does it say, "If you're close enough to base walls you can kill them". And we still didn't fire back at anyone after the raid was called until you blew everyone up at OC. The fact we were in a claimed area and busy at OC should be a big enough hint that we aren't doing anything with the raid and we are not going to interact with it. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

The rule that you stated saying that you are only subject to raids if you were inside the base or shooting at us is referring to tryouts as it says, 

Mhm. And the normal rule says anything inside the base is fair game. Says nothing about outside.

8 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

Nowhere in the rules it states that you cannot shoot up claimed areas

It doesn't say that you can either

5 minutes ago, Acid Drop said:

It doesn't say that you can either

That's not how it works. And this report is actually so petty and just feels like you don't like br0ken so you try to get him punished.  People get killed outside of base all the time, 20% of people would be permbanned if this was the case

Edited by DannKeb
  • Informative 1

This is looking like a case where a high executive staff needs to clarify the rules, because there is somewhat of a contradictory statement in the rules itself I believe.

The raid rules state "All targets in the enemy base is fair game during a raid, including those in buildings. The only thing not allowed is the intentional spawn camp of the enemy, such as setting a bipod on Cafe Baltic window and gunning Vega members down as they spawn."

But the rules also state later on "Defenders may not actively participate in the raid if they are not within a reasonable distance of their base during a raid. Example: Don't shoot RU attacking US base while you are in Outpost."

So maybe I'm looking at this in the wrong way, but wouldn't this mean that people outside of the base (within a reasonable distance) are able to defend the base but the attackers couldn't kill them since technically they are outside of the base? If so, then the rules need to be changed so either people outside of the base cannot defend the base and attackers cannot kill them while they are outside OR it's free game if you are close/near the FOB.

Kind of sucks either way for US because OC is so close to their base, so it causes some huge inconveniences for them if it's fair game, especially when they had the area claimed before hand. 

58 minutes ago, DannKeb said:

That's not how it works. And this report is actually so petty and just feels like you don't like br0ken so you try to get him punished.  People get killed outside of base all the time, 20% of people would be permbanned if this was the case

No im not reporting cause i dont like him. It's cause it was very obvious we would not be interacting with the raid since we were in a claimed area being busy with something. If anything is petty it's targeting people that are not going to interact with a raid at all.

30 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

This is looking like a case where a high executive staff needs to clarify the rules, because there is somewhat of a contradictory statement in the rules itself I believe.

If anything comes out of this, yes. A rule clarification would be more than satisfactory.

The entire goal of this report was not just to witch-hunt br0ken. No. I am reporting because I felt that this situation was something that higher staff should deal with since this deals with grey areas in the rules. Doing this will hopefully clear everything up and also give a perfect situation about it.

• Like 2
  • Informative 1

Accepted

During a raid you can't kill players in claimed area outside their Base. 

If a Defender is in a claimed area away from their base and fired at a Attacker the Attacker may fire back during raids.

Br0ken will receive a ban for MassRDM.

EDITED

Edited by Chris Branch
  • 300 IQ 3
  • Spicy 1
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines