ban appeal

Lion

In-game name: Lion
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198370050447/
Staff members in-game name: forgot due to stress
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): can't check
Date & Time of incident: 14:35 14.04.2019
Timezone: CET
Ban Reason: nitrp
How long were you banned for?:6000 minutes
Proof of Ban: none (obs crashed)
What happened? (include any proof): was recording the whole thing but obs crashed, heres the story:

the guy got me in a sit because i tried to gunstick a guy and another guy walked infront of me and shot me, killing me, i diddint want to apologize do the dude because i he was the one responsible for it  then the dude killed me in a sit, witch the admin let him do and froze me for it. when i got back i was pissed so i turned into cj and mugged him, adverted it and told the ammount in vc (2500$) he diddint respond and he jailed me for 5 minutes, i got even more pissed because he was admin abusing (flying around the whole map while being a citizen (not a staff on duty). when i got out i mugged him again because it was 5 minutes adverted: mug drop 5k or die, counted to ten really fast in voice chat and killed him. He jailed me for 8 mins for fail rp saying i "diddint wait mug cooldown" and he said that "mug cooldown is 10 minutes", i started arguing that the cooldown is 5 minutes and he shouldn't be staff to witch he banned me for 6000 minutes. im utterly mad at this point nd i hope he gets demoted.
Why should your ban be removed?: i diddint do anything wrong

Edited by Lion

Denied
You hit me before the sit with a stun stick multiple times even after telling you it did damage then when we got brought to a sit after I reported you; you continued to hit me, so I shot you, then another player ran and interrupted the report so you also beat him.
You're lucky you got away with a four days ban, it should have been a 2-week ban for att mass rdm.

Lets not also forget that you adverted mug without specifying the amount for the first mug then after you got punished for that you came back again and mugged him without allowing the full 10 seconds for him drop the money.

• Haha 1