tenalic abuse

Name: Tenalic

Rank: VIP Mod? (It wouldn't surprise me if he bought his power)

Date: 5/21/18

What happened: I was a police officer, I sent a warrant request to the mayor to inspect a base because I had a SCREENSHOT of a visible money printer. 

As soon as I filed the warrant, Tenalic teleported to me, grabbed me with a physgun, and froze me, for absolutely no reason. There was no report filed, he teleported as soon as he saw a warrant, interrupted my search, and abused his power by freezing me for doing nothing.

There was no sit, he had no right to disrupt me, i was following the rules completely. ;-;

Something needs to be done to control this outrageous behavior. Staff should not just teleport to every warrant they see being placed, It's ridiculous and they have no right to interfere in Roleplay scenarios. 

The staff member made ACCUSATIONS and ASSUMPTIONS that my warrant was false, didn't even give a second thought to the fact that, maybe, JUST MAYBE, there was a reason behind a warrant. This staff member made false accusations, attacked me, and I am not going to sit back and let him walk over me.
Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F5XxT1lxWg&feature=youtu.be

TQW5gKC.jpg

mh0RYGe.jpg

PV04frw.jpg

Both you and Tenalic have a misunderstanding of how sits work. Sits do not only occur when the /report command is done, and are technically in place whenever a staff member takes you out of RP and has a discussion about rules. Just because no report was submitted doesn't mean you can't warn. The only time you couldn't initiate a sit without a report is if it involves you, but in this situation it obviously didn't. Tenalic (seems to be) in the wrong for instantly freezing you, but compared to how you are and were acting in this report and in the video, I wouldn't be surprised if he froze you. Staff members are allowed to intervene in suspicious warrants, and are even encouraged to as many people love to abuse warrants. The only thing I see wrong in this situation is of how he intervened (and your video doesn't show the freezing occur, if you do have a video of that, please post it).

I'm not going to make a decision yet because you obviously did have proof that you could see a printer, and I'm not sure if Tenalic asked for any proof or anything of the sort before he did freeze you. Please try to be a bit more calm in sits, refrain from typing everything in caps, and maybe you'll be taken a little more seriously.

1 minute ago, Lottery Winner said:

EaFlbxN.png

But like do you have a video of the whole thing? If you have a video of you walking in, seeing the printer, warranting, raiding, then randomly being frozen that would be more than enough evidence. The way you have scattered screenshots makes it seem like you're trying to hide something. If you don't have a recording of that part that's fine.

Just now, Catfisher said:

But like do you have a video of the whole thing? If you have a video of you walking in, seeing the printer, warranting, raiding, then randomly being frozen that would be more than enough evidence. The way you have scattered screenshots makes it seem like you're trying to hide something. If you don't have a recording of that part that's fine.

I turned on my windows 10 gamebar after I was frozen, the video really only contains me yelling at tenalic trying to get facts through his head. Sorry @Catfisher

But I My screenies should tell the story just fine. 

+1

From what I see he just kinda stopped a guy from doing a viable police raid for literally no reason. I'm sure you aren't the only person who has had this happen to them by Tenalic. Imagine if he stopped cops from raiding every base, froze them, and asked them for proof. That's more of the mayor's job or a staff member that got a /report. If I got stopped mid-police raid with proof because this guy thinks i don't have proof i'd be fuckin' pissed. Not only did he stop your police raid but he also blew your cover, so now they would expect you. 

There's no edit function so I will just have to double post; Based on the video provided it seems as if he just kinda stopped you mid-raid and accused you of false-warranting and "seeing through the props" instead of just letting you RP fully within the rules. No idea why he did this, makes him seem kinda power-hungry.

2 minutes ago, Mesperyian said:

+1

From what I see he just kinda stopped a guy from doing a viable police raid for literally no reason. I'm sure you aren't the only person who has had this happen to them by Tenalic. Imagine if he stopped cops from raiding every base, froze them, and asked them for proof. That's more of the mayor's job or a staff member that got a /report. If I got stopped mid-police raid with proof because this guy thinks i don't have proof i'd be fuckin' pissed. Not only did he stop your police raid but he also blew your cover, so now they would expect you. 

I agree. He also didn't say anything about the actual rule break in the video (Non translucent material on fence), seems mishandled. I'm gonna wait for Tenalics side to decide.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, 123 said:

i'm pretty sure you were standing on the keypad, which i'm not sure is allowed or not, but I got absolutely blown up in pms about someone false warranting so i came to see, no punishment was given because nobody had proof of you false warranting, which a report was made on, you showed me your screenshot, and i said have a good day and returned you, and I froze you because there was a sit reported my friend, and you were running around shooting, as soon as I saw you didn't false warrant, the sit ended and then I unfroze you. Have a good day.

12 hours ago, 123 said:

and yes jarold, the fence thing is my mistake I forgot about that rule completely.

12 hours ago, 123 said:

Btw, from a quick look, this at least to me does not show anything of importance.

12 hours ago, 123 said:

idk if this helps any, but. ECAFE8097B64E579B9CEB2E98D156114A336996B

fairly sure a group of you friends have been coming on as police warranting everyone you see.

"Staff Assasin" wew that's so edgy I think I cut myself on it. No seriously people who talk like that to a staff should be taken seriously only with a massive grain of salt.

12 hours ago, 123 said:

aswell, as in your video when I said "you can't see anything in the back of the base, you can't see through the props" is when you showed me your screenshot later and I was in agreement that it wasn't false, which you received no punishment for.

12 hours ago, 123 said:

Plus, if you were more calm, not screaming and spamming in caps at me the situation would’ve been much more clear, there’s a special group of people who I’m sure all staff know about that only come to play as police, and go around warranting everyone and anyone then when they’re put in sits they spam in caps and just repeatedly say no over and over. I was on for about 9-10 hours, majority of them being the only staff on taking sits, besides Jarold being on for a little bit, and I only froze you to prevent you killing more people cause I was getting blown up with reports. You were unfrozen immediately and not punished, maybe you should establish a more calm demeanor and I can not have the fear of you shooting everyone as soon as I go there for a sit lol.

12 hours ago, 123 said:

And you also cut out a majority of the parts where you were wrong, which I don’t understand why you’d do. Please tell me why you did that? 

12 hours ago, 123 said:

Mesperyian is also your friend, I know this btw

12 hours ago, 123 said:

Plus I was going to deal with the reports with those fences aswell and I went in there, seeing you shooting people & that didn’t help the situation lol.

11 hours ago, 123 said:

There were more than 1 report about the certain building you raided anyways, if the fence rule was followed there wouldn’t have been a sit at all cause you could clearly see printers without even needing to take screenshots

Holy god, thats a 10 post combo without learning to use edit.

Anyways I replied few of your posts, but from a quick glance at these, I think both were in the wrong

123 should've moved the reported (well, reported in the sense of being asumed for false warrant) and you @Lottery Winner you should've been way more respectfull towards him and understand that a staff can take you to a sit even if a report was not filed.

TLDR: +1 for maybe some re-training on 123's part to know how to handle these kinds of things (and how forums work).

• Haha 1