Reverend - Mod Application V3!

Demise

In-game name: Reverend

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):   STEAM_0:0:82939902

Warns: 4  (I know it sounds like a lot of warns, but I've learned from my mistakes. They  will  expire soon)

Timezone: Central Time

Playtime?: 151:38:16

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 
Fetn Deviluke

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

First and foremost I think I can be a great addition to the staff team, I have great people skills and I know how to defuse situations. Not naming names, but my friends argue all the time and I defuse the conversation to keep our relationship healthy, I also defuse situations on the server itself considering it gets very toxic at times. I know the rules well, I know them like the back of my hand. I know right from wrong easily. I make mistakes sometimes, but I believe I can handle sits with no bias, efficiently, and make sure they don't hate each-other. I've been playing the server for a while and I see a lot of sits go unclaimed, it really bothers me because I want to help but i just can’t, I have no power. I really want to make it as a staff member so I can keep Garnet Gaming clean from the minges and rule - breakers. It sounds cheesy but it’s something I really feel. I have punishments but I promise I've learned from my mistakes fully, people deserve 2nd chances to redeem themselves, and I think I have.

I learn very quickly and I'm fast and a hard worker. I don't have much experience staffing on a GMOD server, but I believe I could pick it up and become a great staff member for the team. I want to become a staff member not only to punish the rule breakers but to preserve the community, There are a lot of toxic people who come on to the server and get mad over rulebreakers and such and I want to be there to give them my help to not only punish the rule-breaker but to make sure he enjoys the time he spends on the server. I'm a friendly guy and I believe it’s a given that I should give the new players a good experience on the server. Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope I get considered to be the next staff member on DarkRP, I know that I can fit right in to the job.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have been banned on Garnet for Mass NLR and that was a long time ago so I dont remember the details of the ban (I was a new player at the time)

I also got banned for NITRP and I have learned my lesson not to do that ever again. I got very mad at the time and It wont happen again.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

I made one March 26 and April 4

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I can contribute A LOT of time up to 7 - 8 hours on weekends and 4 -5 on weekdays.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I play the drums and I listen to metal music.

Did you read the staff rules?: Reverend

Edited by Reverend