Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:29262950)

Warns: no active warns, but one for attempt RDM

Time zone: Central / Louisiana

Playtime: 160:26:33.

Do I have a microphone? Yes I do

Do you have access to record videos? Yes I can record if needed

Referral(s): none at the moment

Past experience as staff? No, This is really the only server I put time to

How do you plan on benefiting our server?

My plans to benefit the server is that I’m always on even late nights when staff aren’t on when chaos happens. I usually play on GG MRP for three to four hours a day and on weekends I'm on till night. When I played this server in 2017 I wanted to apply for staff but never had the chance or time since I was using my dad’s pc at the time, Since I have my own pc. I am respectful if you give me respect back, I use to help with mods and know the rules to Garnet MRP, if the person does not know the rule and did not intend to break the rules I will inform them of the rule they have broken and suggest to read the rules. I will make all decisions of my thought out and justice to the wrong and right.   

I do keep up with the rules and notice everything that is happening. With the new map coming it going to be chaotic, but help it not to be. Respect is a key thing for me, if you give me respect and I will give respect back. My best intentions are to help the server grow and be a better community in general.

Have you ever been banned or punished? No I had a couple warns back in 2017 but no major bans.

Have you made previous applications? No I have not

How much time do you contribute to your role? I put around three to four on weekdays and on weekends it differs to 3 to 5 hours a day.

Edited by WillieNelson
to fix the color
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, WillieNelson said:

ranger's so I have faction to play for army 

Rangers? Good luck finding a time for them to be hosted. lol

+1. Chill dude who is able to understand shit easily and get straight to the point.

• Like 1

-1. Other than being in MID with you, I have not interacted with you since. In fact, I didn't talk to you much while being in the same faction with you. Often times I found you actually minging around in a way that is against the rules (ie. incorrect MOS and refusing to change, baiting RDM warns, bhopping during low-pop war) and didn't bother to report because I was actually unsure of if you read the rules or not. Not shooting any sort of fire at you but parts of the application have poor grammar and I had difficulty reading it so I can't exactly grade it on the entirety of its contents.

As constructive criticism:

- Interact with both RU and US while on any whitelist; even talking to an Army while on MID counts, just as long as you have a conversation in- and out-of-character.

- Fix up the written "essay" portion of the application (grammar, length and be more specific when answering the question)

- "My best intentions are to help the server grow and be a better community...", How are you going to accomplish this? What makes you "qualified" to accomplish this? Why would you be more appealing than say someone else who is applying for a staff position?

As I've said, this would be a -1 but I'd be willing to change in support of you if you take the criticism above in a way that would allow you to improve as a player and potential staff member.

okay my essay has some grammar problems but I tried to fix them thanks for that. I tried to play army but I don't like it and plus I waiting for seal tryouts to.  I never really minged on army at all I mean I had MOS messed up sometimes but that's all and I can't even b-hop so???. I never done any of those things you said in your reply besides MOS just saying.

Just now, WillieNelson said:

okay my essay has some grammar problems but I tried to fix them thanks for that. I tried to play army but I don't like it and plus I waiting for seal tryouts to.  I never really minged on army at all I mean I had MOS messed up sometimes but that's all and I can't even b-hop so???. I never done any of those things you said in your reply besides MOS just saying.

This type of reply is rather unprofessional. I'm giving you feedback on your application, not saying that you won't be a viable staff member. You misunderstood my feedback as well. I'm not saying join Army, nor am I saying you were a minge while on Army. Just communicate with the US more. The "breaking rules" portion is somewhat outdated as that was over 2-3 weeks ago (except I haven't seen you much since so I'll just assume that that behavior has changed).

Thank you for taking the time to read my response and edit your application though. I wish you best of luck.

-1 So the only experiences that I have had with you have been extremely toxic. I have had many times where you will just say toxic comments after killing me in-game. I know this is a game and we are having fun but if you want to be staff you have to be respectable and mature. A lot of Russian are cool and respectable players. But your one of the players that I literally can't think of a single good interaction. Id suggests if you want to become staff then learn how to talk with people without being toxic and immature. 

• Like 2

I mean I was joking man and I even say just kidding after I mean I wasn't serious and i'm not really toxic compared to everyone else if you are toxic to me i'm not going to be nice back but I understand your comment thank you and I will be less toxic as I can 

On 5/2/2019 at 3:03 PM, WillieNelson said:

if you are toxic to me i'm not going to be nice back 

You still need to be considerate and calm. People get respect if they earn it, but if you want to befriend people in the community and not come off as just some jerk. Then you should still nice to everyone, it pays off.

• Like 2