JakePlays/Penisman420 Ban Appeal

In-game name: Duncan McOkiner / JakePlays / penisman420 / whatever other name I use. Generally don't use JakePlays anymore as to not be recognized
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:69411992
Staff members in-game name: Jeff Jeffison
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:20998338 
Date & Time of incident: Approx 2:10am, May 2nd
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: False Warrant
How long were you banned for?: 1 day
Proof of Ban: In video below.
What happened? (include any proof):

Was testing my quickwant bind to see if it would work, figured I'd do it on someone that was chill as opposed to a random player.
Why should your ban be removed?: I didn't warrant. I didn't arrest. I didn't LTAP (there is no ban for "False Warrant", only "False Warrant + LTAP"). I would've gladly accepted a warn for it, if that were necessary. This appeal is primarily to prove the point that you shouldn't ban people you don't like, and this particular staff had previous "beef" with me. P.S. Ignore anything the Elite guy says, he was just a minge. Jeff was probably not admin abusing.

• Cringe 1

o my.

@horriblegamerxx this isn't very good looking.. 

zack never means it literally when he says basically anything. Make sure you always have a valid reason to ban somebody... 

+1 for your Unban @JakePlays

always remember that warrant does not mean want, theyre two seperate things, and also, bans usually are only for mass quantities of offenses, a single offense is usually dealt with a single warning and/or a jail

also i don't think telling players that you are going to perma ban them is a thing you should do on a regular basis.. :classic_unsure:

Edited by BERSERKER
  • Sad 1