Unban - insufficient ban reason / Unclear server rules

Westwood

In-Game Name: Westwood
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:24935941
When did the punishment occur?: Approximately 20:10 UTC, 13th of June
Warn/Ban Reason: I received 2 (two) punishments from this 1 (one) incident: (Warn+5min Jail) Attempted RDM / (Ban 2 weeks) Mass RDM
Who was involved?: (Players) Savitr, Trip, Pavlinkov. (Banning Admin) Brandon
Why should your appeal be accepted?

Roleplay-wise: I did what every good soldier would have done in the situation, and tried to rescue my CO from the captivity of the Russians, by trying to take out the opposing force of kidnappers.

Rule-wise: none of the rules, linked with the result of my punishments, were consistent with the rule-set provided on the Garnet MRP forums.
The "RDM", or "attempted RDM" rather, and/or the "Mass RDM", is not valid, compared to the rules stated on the forums - See reference in "Proof". As my IC (In Character) persona had full reason to engage the opposing forces, as they were kidnapping a fellow soldier of the US, which would be more than enough reason to open fire and counteract

The main issue here, the thing that ended up in the discussion of my warns/ban, was the lack of "Adverts" used in the counter attack, which made admins/users categorize this event as (Mass) RDM.
But if I am to compare to the Garnet MRP Forums once more, and look in the "Kidnap/Counter Kidnap" and "Adverts" section, you will see a displacement of said claims - See reference in "Proof".
Because the rules here doesn't state that you need to advert before you counter a kidnap (or a kidnap as well)
It simply states that you are able to counter the kidnap, if you have visuals of the kidnapping maximum 15sec into the situation.

So: "Why should your appeal be accepted"?
I believe I should be acquitted (Warns and ban), as I acted out in a complete roleplay relevant manner, and followed the rules, as they are listed on the forums, to the point.
And as a first time offender of the server rules (here accused RDM), I wasn't familiar with the local customs regarding Adverts on the Garnet MRP Server, as the connecting rules are either misunderstood by the admins/users or overall unclear towards the execution by the general public.

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings)

This is the section, within the MRP Forums rule-set, that describes the definition of RDM:

1.Do not RDM (Random Deathmatch): Don’t shoot players without proper reason.

This is the section, within the MRP Forums rule-set, that describes the approach of kidnapping and counter kidnapping:

"Kidnapping: You must be an O-1+ accompanied by at least 2 others in order to kidnap an enemy that is by themselves (and not in a reasonable line of vision of their friendlies). You may only hold them for up to 15 minutes, unless both parties (kidnapper and kidnapee) come to an agreement.

Countering Kidnaps: You may counter kidnap if you witness one of your teammates being kidnapped within 15 seconds of their kidnapping. You may shoot any opposing faction member that is within a reasonable vicinity of your teammate that was kidnapped."

This is the section, within the MRP Forums rule-set, that describes the usage of Adverts:

"Advert Misuse: The Advert chat may only be used to deliver important in-character information or server announcements. Eg. Raid/Kidnap

This Thread can be referred to "Savitr" 's ban report: 

Edited by Westwood
Correction of timestamp

+1 from me. I’m actually surprised it doesn’t state that counters need to be adverted in that particular section of the rules. Rules like that should definitely be more precise in stating what you can do and how to do it as I don’t expect people joining the server to automatically know you need to type in advert chat “counter kidnap” to actually be able to counter. Right now the rule basically says if you see a kidnap occurring you can basically open fire. Any community member with more then 100+ hours knows you have to advert but we shouldn’t be assuming things with people whom are new to the server.