BruhhYouMad - Ban Appeal

In-game name: BruhhYouMad

SteamID (https://steamid.io/) 76561198194481307

Staff members in-game name: Community ban made by @Stone

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): 76561198083501223

Date & Time of Incident: February 14, 2019. Time unknown

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Ban Reason: Failure to follow server rules.

How long were you banned for?: Perm

Proof of Ban: Gyazo

What happened? (include any proof): It was 2/14/19 when I tried to log to GG (Garnet Gaming) when it said I was banned. I contacted Evity (server manager) and asked him why I was banned. He sent me a link to a community poll that @Stone made whether I should be banned or not.

Why should your ban be removed? My ban should be removed because I messed up. My first ban should have been the only ban. The first warning should have told me to stop and follow the rules. But I let anger, revenge, and selfishness get to me while playing. If I get unbanned I swear to follow all rules. I’ve missed playing with the great people on GG and would love to join back as a new person. I’ve put a lot of thought on why I broke the rules in the past and to be honest, I don’t know why. I realized breaking the rules made it no fun for others and myself. The players on GG deserve to have a fun time and not have someone breaking the rules and being toxic to them. I know how it feels to be RDM or have someone return to their base while being raided after being killed… It sucks. Me breaking the rules didn’t benefit anyone including myself. If I get unbanned I will follow all the rules and make anyone who runs into while playing on Garnet Gaming has a fun experience and wants to return and have fun. I am truly sorry for being a pain in the ass, toxic, annoying, ext.

King Regards,
BruhhYouMad

Edited by BruhhYouMad
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Cringe 2
  • Toxic 1

Yeah your community ban was only a MONTH Four months (im retarded, read it wrong pog) ago my dude, I'd wait at least a few more months to try and get unbanned and to make an unban apology. The more time goes by the better chances you have at getting unbanned, tbh.

Edited by PrisonNightmare

I believe you should wait a bit longer, even though evity said a few months you could appeal, I'd say  maybe July or August would be better for an appeal. However, if this happens to get accepted my opinion would be reduce the ban to a couple of months. 

Edited by National
1 hour ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Yeah your community ban was only a MONTH ago my dude, I'd wait at least a few more months to try and get unbanned and to make an unban apology. The more time goes by the better chances you have at getting unbanned, tbh.

it was 4 months

1 hour ago, National said:

I believe you should wait a bit longer, even though evity said a few months you could appeal, I'd say  maybe July or August would be better for an appeal. However, if this happens to get accepted my opinion would be reduce the ban to a couple of months. 

OK. Thanks for the advice

-1 Usually I would tell you to wait a few months like national, but with the amount of bans you have accumulated, it's just not winning me over bud. I don't even believe a few months is going to prove to us you can/are changed. I believe maybe a year, but then again you're probably done with garnet. I'm sorry it turned out this way but you have have way to many punishments and it doesn't seem like you ever learn.

4 hours ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Yeah your community ban was only a MONTH Four months (im retarded, read it wrong pog) ago my dude, I'd wait at least a few more months to try and get unbanned and to make an unban apology. The more time goes by the better chances you have at getting unbanned, tbh.

ok. thanks for the advice

1 hour ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

-1 Usually I would tell you to wait a few months like national, but with the amount of bans you have accumulated, it's just not winning me over bud. I don't even believe a few months is going to prove to us you can/are changed. I believe maybe a year, but then again you're probably done with garnet. I'm sorry it turned out this way but you have have way to many punishments and it doesn't seem like you ever learn.

I guess well never find out if i dont get unbanned. All im asking for is another chance

• Cringe 1