SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:99480997
Staff members in-game name: pencil
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): pencil
Date & Time of incident:5/13/19 10:00 pm
Timezone:EST
Ban Reason:accumulating4bans
How long were you banned for?:perm
Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1740839521
What happened? (include any proof):so i killed someone because they were stuck and they told me to shoot them and i did and then i got banned by pencil
Why should your ban be removed?:  so basically i was banned by pencil for shooting a guy who told me to shoot him because he was stuck and i got permed and i really understand that i have had a past in 2018 because thats when i quit and i didint take the sever seriously like i did before because before i was on every day working my ass off and got up to 500 hours and i was well known and i just want to  play garnet i have spent a good share of my money into garnet in 2016 and i can fucking play shitty icefuse and i i wanna be where i belong.

•  

Jesus a permanent ban? I mean I know you've accumulated four bans previously but still, I think a permanent ban is still a little extreme. Although, if that is the rule then you're probably fucked unless they want to give you a second chance.

For this specific ban, I'm a little confused. Did you kill that guy only? From your side of the story, it seems like you only killed one person. @Pencil could you clarify your side of the story?

Edited by PrisonNightmare
23 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

Jesus a permanent ban? I mean I know you've accumulated four bans previously but still, I think a permanent ban is still a little extreme. Although, if that is the rule then you're probably fucked unless they want to give you a second chance.

For this specific ban, I'm a little confused. Did you kill that guy only? From your side of the story, it seems like you only killed one person. @Pencil could you clarify your side of the story?

i killed the guy that was stuck between a guy and i just want a second chance and br0ken told me that i can apply for a ban appeal

It seems odd to get tped and banned for one kill and especially if they didn't report you which they probably wouldn't if they wanted your help to get out of a stuck place. You are either missing lots of the story or there was a miscommunication. Gonna need to hear from pencil on this one

i didint even get tped he was there

1 minute ago, Wizardbaker said:

It seems odd to get tped and banned for one kill and especially if they didn't report you which they probably wouldn't if they wanted your help to get out of a stuck place. You are either missing lots of the story or there was a miscommunication. Gonna need to hear from pencil on this one

af7a5a479a3b1fc23b2722812a4802aa.png

Don't have the kills from that day as I cleared my gmod screenshots entirely. Nonetheless:

6 hours ago, Markhandspike02 said:

i was well known

Well known players who mass are often banned permanently on the spot, you were lucky to have a light punishment in the past but you progressively came back to the community to mass and minge. My opinion on the ban stands but @Jasmin your decision is the final one.

yes  i understand what  i did should not be taken lightly and it was dumb on my part

21 minutes ago, Pencil said:

Don't have the kills from that day as I cleared my gmod screenshots entirely. Nonetheless:

Well known players who mass are often banned permanently on the spot, you were lucky to have a light punishment in the past but you progressively came back to the community to mass and minge. My opinion on the ban stands but @Jasmin your decision is the final one.

46 minutes ago, Pencil said:

Could you please elaborate what transpired in game?

2 hours ago, Pencil said:

Killed 4 people while on the recruit class. Again, no evidence as I cleared my cache.

Did you clear your trash can yet? If not, could you find the ss of logs/kills.

2 minutes ago, Markhandspike02 said: